Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gecko breeding

3 posters

Go down

Gecko breeding Empty Gecko breeding

Post by LeopardGex Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:37 am

Ok so im going to be breeding leo's this season and was wondering if a High yellow Jungle and a SHTCTB would turn out to make decent looking young. Or i could put the High yellow Jungle with a Tangerine lavender. What would turn out to be the best.

~Also i'm kind of new here so any advice will be apreciated!~ Gecko
LeopardGex
LeopardGex
Loyal Member

Status Status : Xbox Gamertag: Sleet Yargg
LGF Points LGF Points : 666

Back to top Go down

Gecko breeding Empty Re: Gecko breeding

Post by Mardy Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:45 am

It depends on what you want to create really. A high yellow jungle x SHTCTB will give you a hypo gecko, some will be super hypo baldy, most will have jungle/banded pattern. They'll show a varied tangerine and carrot-tail influence.

To get a good idea of what you can create when breeding pairs, check out the the leopard gecko morph calculator. Also another calculator from lovegeckos.

It's generally a good idea to go for what you would personally like to create, as people like different things and they can all look pretty.
Mardy
Mardy
Valuable Member
Valuable Member

LGF Points LGF Points : 2105

http://www.onlinegeckos.com

Back to top Go down

Post by msebar Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:50 am

LeopardGex wrote:Ok so im going to be breeding leo's this season and was wondering if a High yellow Jungle and a SHTCTB would turn out to make decent looking young. Or i could put the High yellow Jungle with a Tangerine lavender. What would turn out to be the best.

~Also i'm kind of new here so any advice will be apreciated!~ Gecko

can you post a pic of the Tangerine Lavender, I have one adult and I only have a very slight Lanender left on the tail.
msebar
msebar

Status Status : No status yet...
LGF Points LGF Points : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down