Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ID my morphs please?!

2 posters

Go down

ID my morphs please?! Empty ID my morphs please?!

Post by star55 Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:34 am

people have told me star is a raptor or las vegas albino snake eyed or some sort of tremper..i def know shes snake eyed but I just want a def most accurate morph

then the other two I got at an expo...one they said nana is a banded raptor and has snake eyes and peaches i was told she is a tremper hybino

sound correct or different opinions?

ID my morphs please?! 2011-010

ID my morphs please?! 2011-011

ID my morphs please?! 2011-012
Attachments
ID my morphs please?! Attachment
2011-07-24 22.47.01.jpg left to right...nana,star,peachesYou don't have permission to download attachments.(94 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
2011-07-24 22.45.20.jpg nanaYou don't have permission to download attachments.(92 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
2011-07-24 22.42.05.jpg peachesYou don't have permission to download attachments.(87 Kb) Downloaded 2 times

star55

LGF Points LGF Points : 52

Back to top Go down

ID my morphs please?! Empty Re: ID my morphs please?!

Post by Jordan Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:55 am

i added your pictures into the thread properly.

Okay lets start with Star, im a little confused as to what you know about her. Because she is definitely not a raptor by looking at her.
Also las Vegas Albino, is not temper.
Looking at her, she looks like a Rainwater Albino. I would need an eye picture to determin the snake eyes.

Peaches now, Tremper Hybino seems pretty accurate. Or could be called a Sunglow.

And Nana, Banded Raptor is a fancy way of saying that she doesn't have all the gene's to be a true raptor.
You see a true raptor is supposed to be patternless, so when the patternless (not murphy patternless) is missing, "banded raptor" is a nicer way of putting it. But basically she would just be a Tremper Eclipse.
Jordan
Jordan
Forum Staff

Status Status : The review team rocks!
LGF Points LGF Points : 1923

http://supermorphleos.webs.com

Back to top Go down