Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Craiglist Find!!

2 posters

Go down

New Craiglist Find!! Empty New Craiglist Find!!

Post by drxl34 Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:52 am

Hey guys, not sure what thread to post this in but.. Just picked up my two babies from someone who was moving and couldnt bring all his reptiles. He got them from an expo about 3 months ago but forgot their morphs. So any help IDing that would be great..

Anyways they seem healthy. The orange one has a skinnier tail but his stomach seems full and hes very alert and active. I would like to fatten them both up though. I thought they should be bigger, though not sure their age, they are at least 3 months. I think the orange is a male. He is very "wild" compared the other and apparently has hissed a few times.

Could anyone give me tips on feeding? I am going to house them together temporarily until I feel I know their sex. I have two other geckos I think I have sexed and want to put the females together.

BTW the pics of the orange do NOT do him justice. He is the most beautiful color I have ever seen in a gecko!!! Let me know what you think!

New Craiglist Find!! 2w3xd
https://imgur.com/a/2w3xd

drxl34
drxl34

Status Status : No status yet...
LGF Points LGF Points : 152

Back to top Go down

New Craiglist Find!! Empty Re: New Craiglist Find!!

Post by Kodieh Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:46 am

Right now it looks like a normal and a tangerine. Though they're babies, so their colors will change and we can make a better ID when they're older. Smile
Kodieh
Kodieh
Forum Staff

Forum Staff

Status Status : College is hard. :(
LGF Points LGF Points : 1943

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1659492989

Back to top Go down

Post by drxl34 Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:17 pm

Kodieh wrote:Right now it looks like a normal and a tangerine. Though they're babies, so their colors will change and we can make a better ID when they're older. Smile

you think the tangerine will get more dark as he gets older? I don;t want him to lose his beauty Sad
drxl34
drxl34

Status Status : No status yet...
LGF Points LGF Points : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodieh Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:23 pm

It depends on if he eats properly, and how his cage is maintained. Nothing will MAKE your gecko brighten up, but proper care will brighten it up as much as the genetics allow.
Kodieh
Kodieh
Forum Staff

Forum Staff

Status Status : College is hard. :(
LGF Points LGF Points : 1943

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1659492989

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down