Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW leo owner with a few questions

+4
smsararas2
Kermit
kathstew
ehenne1
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NEW leo owner with a few questions - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW leo owner with a few questions

Post by kathstew Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:25 am

wolfbane468 wrote:hi ehenne i to have just brought my first leo but mine is a little bigger i have the nervous time of wondering if everything is okay and i am doing things right as my liitle girl seems to be hiding in her hide alot but im putting this down to how scared she was bringing her home she has pooed yesterday and eaten 2 crickets day one and i just added 2 more so ill see how she goes. im planning on leaving her about 3 or 4 days before attempting to handle her as she is visiually scared whenever i go in the viv. congrats hope like me u are as smitten with urs as i am

Welcome to the forum Wolfbane! Hope to see you posting more Smile Sounds like you are doing everything great.
kathstew
kathstew
Review Staff

Status Status : First eggs have been laid!
LGF Points LGF Points : 3101

Back to top Go down

NEW leo owner with a few questions - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW leo owner with a few questions

Post by wolfbane468 Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:14 am

thanks i wanted a leo for several years but waited till i had the time effort and money to provide for one as i didnt want one on a novelty item, but finally brought one as i now have a reptile shop a few doors down that are great and offer advice and support when i need i will post a pic asap but she is genuinly hiding now.
wolfbane468
wolfbane468
Loyal Member

Status Status : XBOX gamertag wolfbane468
LGF Points LGF Points : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by ehenne1 Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:16 pm

Yes wolfbane im the same way! I named my lil guy extra it fits its personality lol At 1st he wasnt eating at all now he eats about 6 a day & watching him trying to catch crickets is so funny...he will stalk the cricket & right before he attacks it his tail will just wiggle around & go nuts. Shes prolly just scared cuz its new my kil guy is still a lil scared acting.
ehenne1
ehenne1

Status Status : Loving my new friend :)
LGF Points LGF Points : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfbane468 Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:52 pm

i think my crickets are a little big for her to be fair once i fed the crickets they grew huge so gonna get some micros for her today she is out and exploring alot now and openly coming to the glass when i sit to atch checking em out i am besoted right now
wolfbane468
wolfbane468
Loyal Member

Status Status : XBOX gamertag wolfbane468
LGF Points LGF Points : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2