Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Repashy Crested Gecko Diet

4 posters

Go down

Repashy Crested Gecko Diet Empty Repashy Crested Gecko Diet

Post by kathstew Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:16 pm

Repashy Crested Gecko Diet

Repashy Crested Gecko Diet Jar11

INGREDIENTS: Dried Honey, Whey Protein Isolate, Whole Dried Egg (denatured), Pea Protein Isolate, Rice Protein Concentrate, Dried Fig, Dried Date, Alfalfa Leaf Meal, Flax Meal, Dried Kelp, Spirulina Algae, Fructose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Malic Acid, Natural Fruit Flavors, RoseHips, Calendula Flower, Marigold Flower Extract, Phaffia Rhodozyma Yeast, Paprika Extract, Turmeric, Potassium Citrate, Guar Gum, Salt, Magnesium Gluconate, Canthaxanthin, Calcium Propionate and Potassium Sorbate (as mold inhibitors), Rosemary Extract and Mixed Tocopherols (as preservatives), Lecithin, Vitamins (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D Supplement, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Beta Carotene, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B-12 Supplement).

Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min. 20%, Crude Fat min. 5%, Crude Fat max. 9%, Crude Fiber max. 6%, Moisture max. 8%, Ash max. 5%, Calcium min. 1.2%, Calcium max. 1.4%, Phosphorus min. 0.6%, Vitamin E min. 100 IU/lb, Vitamin D min. 1000 IU/lb, Vitamin A min. 10,000 IU/lb.

Repashy Crested Gecko Diet is a meal replacement powder that you mix with water. It is used for fruit eating geckos such as Rhacodactylus, Phelsuma and Gekko.

When feeding Repashy Crested Gecko Diet to your gecko you do NOT need to add any extra supplementation (such as multivitamins or calcium). If you do rotate Repashy Diet with live insects for your geckos diet, it is suggested to gut-load and add supplementation to the insects.

Repashy Crested Gecko Diet Pc181611
Instructions say to mix 1 part Repashy Crested Gecko Diet to 2 parts water. When I mixed using that ratio I found it was a bit too watery for my crestie to enjoy. I use the ratio 1 part Repashy Diet to 1 - 1.5 parts water. This allows the powder to become a baby food like substance but not too watery. You can feed your crestie this in a bowl, but I like putting it on a spoon and feeding it to my crestie that way.

I bought my 5.3 Oz jar at Big Als for around $10.00 Canadian. It lasts quite a long time, as you only need a small amount to feed a crestie once its mixed with the water. And as long as you keep the powder you aren’t using dry, it can’t go bad. Once the powder has become wet/mixed you should throw it out within 36 hours as it will go bad. Its best to feed your crestie at night.

If I was a crested gecko I would definitely be wanting this stuff! It smells so good! To me, it smells like honey and bananas, although it does look a little gross once mixed with the water (it looks like mushy baby food). I can tell my crestie really does enjoy this stuff, as he licks it up really quickly when I give it to him, and if I try to take it away, he grabs onto the spoon until he is finished.

I honestly haven’t really found any cons to this product so far. Its definitely worth the money, and my crestie loves it. Its obviously delicious to my crestie, and it contains all the vitamins a crested gecko needs. I definitely recommend this to other crestie owners.

Over all score: 10 out of 10

BY kathstew
kathstew
kathstew
Review Staff

Status Status : First eggs have been laid!
LGF Points LGF Points : 3101

Back to top Go down

Repashy Crested Gecko Diet Empty Re: Repashy Crested Gecko Diet

Post by gothicgurrrl Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:20 am

wow Smile that's a great review! Very Happy
gothicgurrrl
gothicgurrrl
Forum Staff

LGF Points LGF Points : 6090

http://sbf-lionheads.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karagain Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:02 am

Very nice review! I use the same stuff but my cresties will not touch it xD
Karagain
Karagain
Forum Staff

Status Status : Finally got a day off :)
LGF Points LGF Points : 1246

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuhei Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:53 am

Nice review!! Very Happy I feed my gargoyle gecko the original flavor (strawberry banana). It does smell pretty good...but I don't think I'll try it. Wink
Tsuhei
Tsuhei
Review Staff

Status Status : His name is Typhon!!
LGF Points LGF Points : 1733

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down