Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pics of 3 of my leos...The other 2 were sleeping!

3 posters

Go down

Pics of 3 of my leos...The other 2 were sleeping! Empty Pics of 3 of my leos...The other 2 were sleeping!

Post by Elz Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:44 am

Here goes some pics of my leos! The other 2 guys were sleeping so i left them alone.

We call him Dotty because we dont really know what to name him yet lol....if you check my other posts he was way skinnier when we got him almost a month ago and his tail was very thin....they wanted me to throw him away and i basically got banned from geckoforums....but hey look at him now fine!
Pics of 3 of my leos...The other 2 were sleeping! 1532m1x

We call him Newy....didnt kno what to call him either....i think hes a Shtct....Any other takes?
Pics of 3 of my leos...The other 2 were sleeping! 25g9tz7

And this is paris with the dropped tail...its coming along nicely! just cant wait for the color to change. He's a big one too! I dont know if hes a gian because i dont have a scale but I got him same time as the other ones and he seems to be growin way faster! He literally sheds once a week! I can always tell because he wont eat and hide in the moist hide.
Pics of 3 of my leos...The other 2 were sleeping! 33c6xac

Elz
Elz

Status Status : No status yet...
LGF Points LGF Points : 221

Back to top Go down

Pics of 3 of my leos...The other 2 were sleeping! Empty Re: Pics of 3 of my leos...The other 2 were sleeping!

Post by rickmoss95 Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:57 am

nice looking leopards
rickmoss95
rickmoss95
Valuable Member
Valuable Member

LGF Points LGF Points : 1245

Back to top Go down

Pics of 3 of my leos...The other 2 were sleeping! Empty Re: Pics of 3 of my leos...The other 2 were sleeping!

Post by Elz Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:30 am

thank u sir
Elz
Elz

Status Status : No status yet...
LGF Points LGF Points : 221

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:23 pm

very nice little leos ^.^ they look like your doing a great job! i love dotty such a cutie! and the others are super cute too!
Mystic
Mystic
Loyal Member

Status Status : Taming my leo
LGF Points LGF Points : 1105

http://mysticgaia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down