Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK. Temperature in December

2 posters

Go down

UK. Temperature in December Empty UK. Temperature in December

Post by Marnie Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:29 am

Does anyone know what temperature the vivarium should be in December UK? I have a stick on thermometer (i know this isnt proper but its just until i get paid and can afford to buy a probe thermometer) so i can measure the overall tanks temperature. It's better than nothing in my opinion. I'd just like to know what temperature they should be right now. What is everyone else's in the UK?
Marnie
Marnie
Loyal Member

LGF Points LGF Points : 484

Back to top Go down

UK. Temperature in December Empty Re: UK. Temperature in December

Post by rickmoss95 Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:34 am

it does not matter what time of year, or where you are hun, you should keep your tank at around 78 to 80 at the cool end, and around 95 to 98 on the heat source where the animal will get its belly heat. hope this helped...a stick on will tell you the air temp, right where it is located. try to keep it at the bottom of the tank, this will be where the leopard will spend its time.
rickmoss95
rickmoss95
Valuable Member
Valuable Member

LGF Points LGF Points : 1245

Back to top Go down

Post by Marnie Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:53 am

Its kind of big though, sticking it at the bottom might take up a bit of room and i like to makesure they have as much room as possible. Okay, i will makesure it is stuck to the hot side, that is most important isnt it
Marnie
Marnie
Loyal Member

LGF Points LGF Points : 484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down