Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flukers Cricket Quencher

4 posters

Go down

Flukers Cricket Quencher Empty Flukers Cricket Quencher

Post by kathstew Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:24 am

Flukers Cricket Quencher

Flukers Cricket Quencher Ppets-11
Ingredients:
Polyacrylamide copolymer (and added calcium in the calcium fortified formula).

Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude protein (min.) 0.24%, crude fat (min.) 0%, crude fiber (max.) 1.39%, moisture (min.) 96.85%, ash (max.) 0.91%.

When feeding your reptiles live food, you need to gutload your feeders. You don’t want to feed your pets something unhealthy or un-nutritious! By feeding your live feeders healthy, nutritious foods you are in turn providing your pet with healthy, nutritious food that will keep your pet
alive and well. Your pet is gaining all the nutritional value of and inside the feeder, which is why gutloading is so important.

Crickets,a popular live feeder for reptiles, are honestly not the smartest animals in the world. :P Given the chance they will drown themselves in mere centimeters of water. Flukers cricket quencher is water you can give to your crickets in a crystalized form. This prevents the crickets
from drowning, but still allows them to stay hydrated. Flukers Cricket Quencher also contains added calcium, which is beneficial to your pet.

I bought the flukers cricket quencher 16 oz container from petsmart for around $5.00 Canadian. I have had my container for almost three months and I still have about half of the container left! It was filled pretty much to the brim, so it lasts a long time. The crickets really seem to enjoy it, as soon as I put some in they all go for it. They do go through it fairly quickly.

I mainly feed crickets to my green tree frog. Since using the Flukers Cricket Quencher, I’ve actually found that my frog is a bit more active than he was before I used it. He jumps about more at night and utilizes more of his tank. This seems to prove that using this for your crickets is beneficial to your pet.

You can also use this for other feeders, such as mealworms, dubai roaches etc. I put a bit of this in with my mealworms. The mealworms will nibble on it, but do not seem to enjoy it as much as the crickets do.

And no worry of the water crystals drying up, or going bad. Water crystals can last forever! A bottle of water crystals mixed over 15 years ago still has the same consistency and texture that it did when first opened! The only reason you'll be needing to replace this is if you run out!

I find the price for the amount of water crystal you get is great! Its well worth the purchase in my opinion! Once I run out, if I ever do (LOL), I’m definitely buying more of this stuff!

Over all score: 9 out of 10

BY kathstew
kathstew
kathstew
Review Staff

Status Status : First eggs have been laid!
LGF Points LGF Points : 3101

Back to top Go down

Flukers Cricket Quencher Empty Re: Flukers Cricket Quencher

Post by gothicgurrrl Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:33 am

awesome review! Smile
gothicgurrrl
gothicgurrrl
Forum Staff

LGF Points LGF Points : 6090

http://sbf-lionheads.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuhei Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:18 am

Nice review! Agreed that they aren't the brightest of insects... Rolling Eyes My friend gutloads on this stuff, too...but a lot of them get their antennae stuck in the gel and get their faces stuck in it from trying to get away, ultimately dying if they aren't found in time. Neutral But this stuff looks way better than cubes Smile
Tsuhei
Tsuhei
Review Staff

Status Status : His name is Typhon!!
LGF Points LGF Points : 1733

Back to top Go down

Post by kathstew Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:46 am

Thanks Sarah!

Thanks Cerra! LOL I know right? Definitely not the smartest insects. I love when they walk RIGHT into the geckos mouths. Sigh. I've never had them get their antennae stuck in this stuff. It comes in chunks, but you can break into little pieces so they wouldn't be likely to stick in it. Smile I like it a lot more than the cube stuff.
kathstew
kathstew
Review Staff

Status Status : First eggs have been laid!
LGF Points LGF Points : 3101

Back to top Go down

Post by LeoLover587 Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:21 am

Fluker's is awesome! I use it for Herbie's crickets, and I've had no problems.
LeoLover587
LeoLover587

Status Status : Bored...
LGF Points LGF Points : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down