Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

idea for you guys

4 posters

Go down

idea for you guys Empty idea for you guys

Post by Mystic Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:52 am

so i am not sure if this has been suggested before or not but i noticed that there are a lot of people who come here seeking help or advice and post questions about it with out looking to see if there has been others that have posted with the same question. like just some i have noticed are usually "leo not eating" "whats the best substrate" "lights or not" subjects like this that have been answered hundreds of times, so my thoughts were what if we took the most commonly asked questions and made a section called "most commonly ask questions or problems" where people can go and do a quick read over so that they wont always need to post a question. i know a lot of the answers to some of the questions can be found in the thread that is proper housing for leos but when people are lazy or in a hurry they don't want to read over things they think they already know. so having threads labeled "best substrate for your leo." or "10 things to check if your leo isnt eating." kinda things. just thought this might help you guys out. let me know what you think thanks ^_^
Mystic
Mystic
Loyal Member

Status Status : Taming my leo
LGF Points LGF Points : 1105

http://mysticgaia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

idea for you guys Empty Re: idea for you guys

Post by wolfbane468 Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:02 pm

or put in a search facility
wolfbane468
wolfbane468
Loyal Member

Status Status : XBOX gamertag wolfbane468
LGF Points LGF Points : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodieh Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:20 am

Between FAQ and Memberlist below the logo at the top left there is a search facility.

The only problem is, typically people see their problem as unique or new and feel the need to get the individual attention and assessment. Wink
Kodieh
Kodieh
Forum Staff

Forum Staff

Status Status : College is hard. :(
LGF Points LGF Points : 1943

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1659492989

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:17 pm

Not to mention all the pertinant info needed for the most frequently asked questions can be found in each subsections stickys. There isn't much we can do if people are too lazy to read before they post. It should be mentioned in their welcome letter and in the forum rules about checking stickies for info and about the search feature. I like the idea of a "most frequently asked question" section but those questins are all found in links in Kodie's signature as well. People just don't care to look shake head
Kermit
Kermit
Forum Staff

Forum Staff

Status Status : Local Housing Authority :)
LGF Points LGF Points : 3307

http://www.RollOverRover.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down