Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proper Heating

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Proper Heating  - Page 2 Empty Re: Proper Heating

Post by Kodieh Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:02 am

I see that you make a valid point, it is solely of my opinion to not agree with it though. I enjoyed the information you have provided and respect your wishes of not wanting to expose yourself more than you have to.
Kodieh
Kodieh
Forum Staff

Forum Staff

Status Status : College is hard. :(
LGF Points LGF Points : 1943

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1659492989

Back to top Go down

Proper Heating  - Page 2 Empty Re: Proper Heating

Post by Kermit Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:06 am

There are very few scientific documents out there that accurately describe the nature of leos being crepuscular versus noctournal so finding documented info is going to be difficult. A TRUE noctournal animal would not be seen out during lighted hours, unless it was in serious ill helath. Whereas a crepuscular creature can. It has been noted that some noctournal animals that are NOT true noctournals but were beleived to be have changed their habits to become crepuscular when the opportunity provides a better lifestyle but rarely do crepuscular animals turn truly noctournal...

... and by the way whats the huge secret on your career and personal life??? I know you'd tell me but then you'd have to kill me right Smile Don't worry too much about it, in a forum full of teens, I highly doubt that your career or life choices are going to make that much of a dramatic effect on your posting validity unless you say that you're Ron Tremper Proper Heating  - Page 2 191501 or can link specific articles where you're collecting your information. I personally appreciate your contributions of information to the forum to help better the standard of care otu leos get, but in the same token, remember that ALL points, proven with hard facts or not are subject to interpretation and debate. Proper Heating  - Page 2 191501
Kermit
Kermit
Forum Staff

Forum Staff

Status Status : Local Housing Authority :)
LGF Points LGF Points : 3307

http://www.RollOverRover.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2