Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New From Canada!! :)

4 posters

Go down

New From Canada!!  :) Empty New From Canada!! :)

Post by Sweety Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:03 am

Hey everyone!! Smile

I would just like to take the time to say a big HI from Saskatchewan, Canada. Smile I got my first Leopard Geckos (2) in 2002 from a pet store. I since learned that this wasn't the best idea, so my other ones came from a breeder. I was up to 17 at one point. Unfortunately, my health started to decline and I became unable to look after them as well as they should have been looked after. I made the easy choice to give them up. Very hard to do as they became my babies, and they were a part of my family.

At the time I had my leos, I was a part of another forum where I was known as the "resident leopard gecko expert". I would love to help out others in any area of leopard geckos that needed addressing, and that's why I am here. I hope I can help out as well as I did there. Smile

So now I just have my one purebred Chihuahua, Coco and 2 kittys who are brother and sister, Murphy and Pumpkin. Now those kittys are a totally different story that I could tell. Smile

Sweety

LGF Points LGF Points : 20

Back to top Go down

New From Canada!!  :) Empty Re: New From Canada!! :)

Post by smsararas2 Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:24 am

Hi Jen, so very nice to have you join our forum. I am the supervisor of the leopard gecko section and appreciate any other expert advice that we can get. It is nice to learn from each other and I am sure I will learn things from you and hopefully you will learn somethings from us:)

It is so sad you had to part with your leos and am happy that you are able to become a part of them in this way now. Look forward to chatting with you!!

Jolene
smsararas2
smsararas2
Forum Staff

Status Status : Just found out Fly is worth 6-800 dollars....oh my
LGF Points LGF Points : 1470

http://smsararas2.webnode.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by samsleopardgeckos Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:39 am

Hiya Jen,

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your time here Smile

Sam
samsleopardgeckos
samsleopardgeckos
Forum Staff

Status Status : Trying to tame the Iggy-Pop :)
LGF Points LGF Points : 2764

Back to top Go down

Post by mark1305 Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:08 am

Greetings from the UK and welcome to the forum Smile
mark1305
mark1305

LGF Points LGF Points : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweety Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:33 am

Thank you all for the warm welcome!! Smile I really appreciate it. I'm seriously looking forward to helping out in any way I can. It's been a few years since I've belonged to a leo forum and actually had them as family members so I may need to brush up on things. Wink I'm sure everything will come back to me really quick though. Smile

Sweety

LGF Points LGF Points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down