Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me again!!! Need help quick !!!! PLS

3 posters

Go down

Me again!!! Need help quick !!!! PLS Empty Me again!!! Need help quick !!!! PLS

Post by Kira Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:05 am

i could buy this two geckos for 60 dollars with there set up!

he says the male is albino the female a normal one!!! i just want to be sure ! one of our friends just got riped off! and we ended up taking his two geckos since one is perfect for our breeding colony!

Me again!!! Need help quick !!!! PLS 2

Me again!!! Need help quick !!!! PLS Image

thanks guys !!!! i thought the albino male woudl be good for the two once i got they have eye problems!! we got vet apoinment on friday for those poor little girls!!!

thanksss
Kira
Kira

Status Status : No status yet...
LGF Points LGF Points : 264

Back to top Go down

Me again!!! Need help quick !!!! PLS Empty Re: Me again!!! Need help quick !!!! PLS

Post by Kodieh Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:14 am

Yes, that is an albino and a normal. But since they were kept on sand, you might be paying to get a vet bill later on. If they seem healthy and you see poop that looks right, then jump on it. But if they don't look healthy, I wouldn't ask for a vet bill.
Kodieh
Kodieh
Forum Staff

Forum Staff

Status Status : College is hard. :(
LGF Points LGF Points : 1943

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1659492989

Back to top Go down

Me again!!! Need help quick !!!! PLS Empty Re: Me again!!! Need help quick !!!! PLS

Post by Kira Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:19 am

Kodieh wrote:Yes, that is an albino and a normal. But since they were kept on sand, you might be paying to get a vet bill later on. If they seem healthy and you see poop that looks right, then jump on it. But if they don't look healthy, I wouldn't ask for a vet bill.

kodieh you the best !!!! well its an hr drive to get them ! and we already got a vet bill coming our way with the two we got last week! we are not rich ! but we allways have money for vet on the side for our dragons! now we gonna use it for the geckos !

so you say stay away on the pic they look good and healty !!!

Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:21 am

ps. the two sick once got dropped off we didnt payed for them!! but we cant afford to take all sick reptiles in! but we felt sorry for the man so we took them and promesed him we will keep them and make sure they live a happy life!!!
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodieh Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:22 am

Just make sure the two your looking at are healthy. Sand can be done, but usually problems arise. Impaction is hard to cure.
Kodieh
Kodieh
Forum Staff

Forum Staff

Status Status : College is hard. :(
LGF Points LGF Points : 1943

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1659492989

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:30 am

Kodieh wrote:Just make sure the two your looking at are healthy. Sand can be done, but usually problems arise. Impaction is hard to cure.

so same as the bearded dragons!!! it will lead to death!!!

thank you so much i pm you with more questions and opinons !!!

i mailed that guy and ask how long they are on sand and if the poop looks normal !
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:00 am

Just make sure that when/if you start breeding, you don't start with too may gecko's. Start small with only 2 or 3 pairings in your first season of breeding.

I'd also recommend using gecko's that you know 100% the genetics of to avoid creating mutts or unknown hatchlings.

You should also be confident in Identifying the morphs of both adults and ahtchlings yourself, so you can sell your hatchlings under the right morph name with the correct genetic information.
Jordan
Jordan
Forum Staff

Status Status : The review team rocks!
LGF Points LGF Points : 1923

http://supermorphleos.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:45 am

Jordan wrote:Just make sure that when/if you start breeding, you don't start with too may gecko's. Start small with only 2 or 3 pairings in your first season of breeding.

I'd also recommend using gecko's that you know 100% the genetics of to avoid creating mutts or unknown hatchlings.

You should also be confident in Identifying the morphs of both adults and ahtchlings yourself, so you can sell your hatchlings under the right morph name with the correct genetic information.

thanks jordan! and you are right that is why we do not breed the once we do not know ! our tangeringe breeding groub we have came from a breeder so we know what we have and what comes out!! it is so much to learn about geckos ! and we dont want to breed anything we dont know what it could be thats why the once i dont know i want to ask to knwo what i need to buy so i know what im getting !!!!

plus we just got an albino from a lady that said its a mack snow albino and it was tag like that in the pet store but as it comes out it isnt ! i was reading about albinos and not to cross them! so if we cant find out what she is i do not want to breed her at all !

we got 12 eggs from our tangeringers the first are 20 days old!!! very exicdet cant wait to see the little once!!!
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down