Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photo updates [Image Heavy]

4 posters

Go down

Photo updates [Image Heavy] Empty Photo updates [Image Heavy]

Post by Kodieh Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:35 pm

First up is Snowy, my sub-adult Super Snow poss. Giant male Smile
Photo updates [Image Heavy] GEDC1186
^Great shot of the eclipse.
Photo updates [Image Heavy] GEDC1187
Photo updates [Image Heavy] GEDC1188
Photo updates [Image Heavy] GEDC1189
Snowy just broke the 40 gram mark, so I'm betting against him being a Giant. He has until the 5th of July to pack on the weight and break the 80 gram mark. He's steadily been eating more recently, since we moved him back to Crickets (worms didn't excite him enough Sad ), though Giant or not he's still a beautiful Super Snow!

Next is Abominable, my sub-adult Mack Snow 100% het RAPTOR poss Giant female Smile
Photo updates [Image Heavy] GEDC1191
Only one, cause she's shedding but quick stats on her:
Broke 9 inches
She sits pretty at 50 grams, 10 more grams till Giant and shes got until the end of May to pack on the weight and prove it.

Third is my rescue, Precious who suffers from MBD currently Smile We believe her to be a Super Hypo Tangerine Carrot Tail, her colors are starting to perk up and out now that shes been eating!
Photo updates [Image Heavy] GEDC1200
Photo updates [Image Heavy] GEDC1199
Photo updates [Image Heavy] GEDC1198
She too is shedding, which is great! When we got her she weighed in at about 15 grams and presently weighs 25 for us! If she's actually as old as the man we rescued her from says (He said he had her about 7-8 months, so that tells me shes right at or is a year old) then she's still woefully under weight but we aim to change that!

Lastly isn't actually a leo, but an African Fat tail and instead of wasting a thread for a couple pictures; I'll tack her in here. Smile
This is Tysphoney, a normal AFT female Smile
Photo updates [Image Heavy] GEDC1192
Photo updates [Image Heavy] GEDC1193
Photo updates [Image Heavy] GEDC1194
Photo updates [Image Heavy] GEDC1196
In some of Tys' pictures, you can see the dark brown spotting inside the medium tan. I'm wondering if she's some kind of Granite? I don't know much in the way of AFT's, but in BP's they call that Granite so, haha.

And that's my geckos right now! Everyone's doing so well right now, they even all eat! Haha.

Kodieh
Kodieh
Forum Staff

Forum Staff

Status Status : College is hard. :(
LGF Points LGF Points : 1943

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1659492989

Back to top Go down

Photo updates [Image Heavy] Empty Re: Photo updates [Image Heavy]

Post by Kermit Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:33 am

All are looking great Kodie... Ray from designer geckos does a lot with giants, and he says to look for the elongated body and a long whip at the end of the tail which is usually indicitive of possible giant genes. The first snow concerns me a little with having so much meat on his tail but the body looking so lean... have you had a stool sample checked for that one? But again it could just be a giant gene in play there... Ive never raised them so can't rightly say except it doesn't seem to look right if ya know what I mean.

poor lil mbd girl... I'm sure you'll get her back on track in no time. Keep up the good work with her.

The AFT, I don't believe that is granite... Ihave seen them and they do tend to look more like granite rocks coloring.

Granite white out aft
Photo updates [Image Heavy] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgqti6SMIab6uCP5gyshGMAP2ROEYMI_KRQq_G6fk3WaLJFSHYwQ

normal/granite aft
Photo updates [Image Heavy] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoHQBocxo13IRlwRSYcuhoCuzMcvP2JCcOAN5zV3-YLH68bKx8

JMG Granite male
Photo updates [Image Heavy] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVH9lok_45U3g8loz6jDLU9vqeRTYOsvKNTP5p71PTc4Fg-qV-

Hope that helps Smile
Kermit
Kermit
Forum Staff

Forum Staff

Status Status : Local Housing Authority :)
LGF Points LGF Points : 3307

http://www.RollOverRover.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by samsleopardgeckos Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:22 am

there all looking really good kodie Smile

your mbd gecko walks on her wrist like my Bow-Dottles who has mbd from previous owners care.
samsleopardgeckos
samsleopardgeckos
Forum Staff

Status Status : Trying to tame the Iggy-Pop :)
LGF Points LGF Points : 2764

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodieh Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:28 am

Thanks guys!

Yeah, his tail is a little disproportionate but I'm expecting him to hit a growth spurt soon so I'll keep everyone updated on his weight as we come towards his first birthday. thumbs up

Precious finished shedding today, she got almost all of it herself except a toe on both of her front feed. Nothing major, just a quick tug and she worked herself out of it. I had to help her through her first shed because it wasn't going hot, but that's number three in sheds down with us. Smile
Kodieh
Kodieh
Forum Staff

Forum Staff

Status Status : College is hard. :(
LGF Points LGF Points : 1943

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1659492989

Back to top Go down

Post by gothicgurrrl Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:47 pm

Wow Smile
They are all gorgeous Very Happy