Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Couple Geckos Curious Which Morph

2 posters

Go down

Couple Geckos Curious Which Morph Empty Couple Geckos Curious Which Morph

Post by LVMikal Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:27 am

Guys, I introduced myself yesterday new to the site with a couple of health topics. I gathered up some photos of some of them and would like to ask if you guys have an opinion of which morph I may have. I'll try to describe the colors as some of them are hard to see with the color of the lighting.

First, female listed in my health eye concern article shaping up nicely. She beige with yellow tint with brown/tan blotches
Couple Geckos Curious Which Morph IMG_4814

Second, male listed in that same article. I believe he is probably same morph as her. Guy I got them from planned on these two together, before their health fell apart and he decided to part. His color very similar to hers, but less yellow tint, much more straight earth tone tan and brown.
Couple Geckos Curious Which Morph IMG_2799

Next, pictures don't do this guy justice, because the yellow lighting and brown sheets make him appear brown. His color is almost completely gray with the darker tones having a hint of blue. Almost a charcoal feel to him.
Couple Geckos Curious Which Morph IMG_5965Couple Geckos Curious Which Morph IMG_8382

This is my biggest girl, looks a lot like my normal, but her yellow color is very faint.
Couple Geckos Curious Which Morph IMG_1425

And this one is my male, supposed to be mack snow, but he's got a dirty light yellowish tint that varies throughout.
Couple Geckos Curious Which Morph IMG_9363

I also have a couple others that you can probably access through those links to my photobucket, but these were the ones I wanted morph opinions.

Thanks guys!

LVMikal

Status Status : No status yet...
LGF Points LGF Points : 59

Back to top Go down

Couple Geckos Curious Which Morph Empty Re: Couple Geckos Curious Which Morph

Post by smsararas2 Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:33 am

The first four pictures are looking like tangerines to me. They do come in all different shades and some do look quite different in coloring. Picture 5 is a normal and picture 6 could be a mack snow but the only way you will know for sure is to breed it out. That is my opinion on them and I am sure someone else will confirm or deny.....lol
smsararas2
smsararas2
Forum Staff

Status Status : Just found out Fly is worth 6-800 dollars....oh my
LGF Points LGF Points : 1470

http://smsararas2.webnode.com/

Back to top Go down