Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Levi - my new betta

2 posters

Go down

Levi - my new betta Empty Levi - my new betta

Post by kathstew Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:49 pm

So, I had a bunch of bettas a while ago. During my hip surgery they came down with columnaris and because I was in the hospital I was unable to treat them so the majority passed (it was a sorority - a tank full of females). One of my males died of old age, and a few others I rehomed because I couldn't walk after my surgery. Anyway, then I got a female from my sister named Dixie, but I had to put her down last night because she got popeye and I couldn't cure it (treated it, but it didn't work).
Today I went and got a new male betta. He is so full of personality! I adore him already. He LOVES the geckos. I was feeding them tonight and he was shaking his tail and following me around my room as I fed them all. His name is Levi, because he reminds me of jeans lol
Here he is:
Levi - my new betta P1061910
Levi - my new betta P1061911

And here is his tank. Its 2.5 gallons. He loves it. He looks so TINY in it! D'aww. He loves it, he's been explorin' like crazy!
Levi - my new betta P1061912
I was going for the natural look. I think it looks OK, not completely what I was expecting, but still nice. :P

I'll get some more pictures tomorrow when the lighting is better, and he's settled in more. Smile
kathstew
kathstew
Review Staff

Status Status : First eggs have been laid!
LGF Points LGF Points : 3101

Back to top Go down

Levi - my new betta Empty Re: Levi - my new betta

Post by gothicgurrrl Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:22 am

awwww he's adorable Smile I've just shown my friend who loves fish and thinks he's fantastic! Very Happy and his tank looks lovely! Very Happy
gothicgurrrl
gothicgurrrl
Forum Staff

LGF Points LGF Points : 6090

http://sbf-lionheads.webs.com

Back to top Go down