Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trex leapord gecko dust is rapashy calcium plus

3 posters

Go down

Trex leapord gecko dust is rapashy calcium plus Empty Trex leapord gecko dust is rapashy calcium plus

Post by george3000 Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:46 am

I just have a really quick question. I was at the store today looking for rapashy calcium plus but instead saw T rex leapord gecko dust. My question is I heard there the exsact same thing but can anyone make sure for me that there is no difference at all thanks. Also if there is a differece is there any difference beetween the rapashy cacium plus and the rapashy calcium plus ICB?

george3000

Status Status : No status yet...
LGF Points LGF Points : 27

Back to top Go down

Trex leapord gecko dust is rapashy calcium plus Empty Re: Trex leapord gecko dust is rapashy calcium plus

Post by Kermit Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:33 pm

Yes the trex brand complete leopard dust icb is the same and originally use to say repashy across the top but now says by sandfire foods. I havent seen the repashy with and with out the icb on it so I can't say but you can always contact allen repashy thru his forum for the answers.
Kermit
Kermit
Forum Staff

Forum Staff

Status Status : Local Housing Authority :)
LGF Points LGF Points : 3307

http://www.RollOverRover.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Trex leapord gecko dust is rapashy calcium plus Empty Re: Trex leapord gecko dust is rapashy calcium plus

Post by george3000 Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:18 am

Thanks for repliying so soon Kermit. I was wondering which of these products you use with your geckos? The T-rex leapord gecko dust or the rapashy calcium plus.

george3000

LGF Points LGF Points : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradon Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:43 am

I use the Repashy Calcium Plus...the new bottle, not the T-Rex. It cost me 12 bucks, but I think it's worth it.

Paradon

LGF Points LGF Points : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:35 am

I have the trex complete leopard gecko dust icb by repashy before sandfire foods took it over. When I need to re-up tho I will be getting repashy calcium plus icb.
Kermit
Kermit
Forum Staff

Forum Staff

Status Status : Local Housing Authority :)
LGF Points LGF Points : 3307

http://www.RollOverRover.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down