Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

as promised......some of the babies

+4
LindseyM16
Mardy
Body Thief
rickmoss95
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

as promised......some of the babies - Page 2 Empty Re: as promised......some of the babies

Post by i<3mrnn Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:00 am

I'm not familiar with phantoms, but they sound beautiful Smile.
i<3mrnn
i<3mrnn

Status Status : Most people don't understand why I put my reptiles first
LGF Points LGF Points : 147

Back to top Go down

as promised......some of the babies - Page 2 Empty Re: as promised......some of the babies

Post by Marnie Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:24 am

I like the colour and pattern of the second one, looks gorgeous
Marnie
Marnie
Loyal Member

LGF Points LGF Points : 484

Back to top Go down

Post by rickmoss95 Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:23 pm

i have been breeding other reptiles for about 23 years, keeping reptiles for over 25. phantoms are actually urban gecko snow sunglows. i do not have any adults at this time, my male is the only one i have. there are actually not alot of them around. especially in the states. alot of people claim to have phantoms, but have been proven to be using the mack snow, which means they are NOT real phantoms. craig at the urban gecko developed the phantoms, using the urban gecko line snow, not the mack snow...then people tried using the mack snow and tried selling them as phantoms. i am not sure what i will be selling them for, probably will depend on the quality of the individual animals...there are three different 'types' of phantoms that craig produces...the high contrast phantom, the strongly patterned phantoms, and my personal favorite, the very light, pastel phantom....which is what my male is. the best thing to do is get on the urbangecko.com and check them out in the 'collection' section....he also breaks down how he developed the line, and a little about each 'type'.
rickmoss95
rickmoss95
Valuable Member
Valuable Member

LGF Points LGF Points : 1245

Back to top Go down

Post by rickmoss95 Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:24 pm

..this was my first year breeding leopards, and the second pic is my phantom.
rickmoss95
rickmoss95
Valuable Member
Valuable Member

LGF Points LGF Points : 1245

Back to top Go down

Post by Marnie Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:05 am

:') What was with the double post? He is lovely, i want him for my small collection (: I will have to look into them, thanks
Marnie
Marnie
Loyal Member

LGF Points LGF Points : 484

Back to top Go down

Post by smsararas2 Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:57 pm

They are just gorgeous Rick.
smsararas2
smsararas2
Forum Staff

Status Status : Just found out Fly is worth 6-800 dollars....oh my
LGF Points LGF Points : 1470

http://smsararas2.webnode.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2