Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The babies.

2 posters

Go down

The babies. Empty The babies.

Post by LindseyM16 Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:40 am

Now these boys are my most favorite things in the whole entire world. I say that about all my pets but these guys truely are. They are all so friendly and don't act like a "normal cat." They are way past spoiled.

Sebastian, 11 yrs old, long tailed Manx. My favorite. I've had him since I was 5. When we went to pick out a kitten he came and sat on my lap as soon as I sat on the floor so of course I had to take him home. Smile

The babies. AllpetsexceptRango026-1

The babies. 004-1

Lucky, 8 yrs old, Ragdoll. My neighbor found him and gave him to us. Nobody claimed him so we kept him. He only likes me out of our whole family. haha.

The babies. 017

The babies. AllpetsexceptRango005-1

And last but not least, the little man. Little Steezy, 3 yrs old, Calico/Tabby mix. This guy has the most interesting personality ever. You can literally have a converstation with him, he will meow back. I rescued him back in 8th grade. Someone in my neighborhood had a cat that gave birth. Instead of doing something with the kittens they threw them outside with no food or water. He was the only one I could find when I went.

The babies. AllpetsexceptRango034-1

The babies. 001-1
LindseyM16
LindseyM16
Loyal Member

Status Status : Lizards are cool.
LGF Points LGF Points : 1081

Back to top Go down

The babies. Empty Re: The babies.

Post by gothicgurrrl Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:07 am

awww Smile I love your kitties Very Happy They are sooo pretty Very Happy Your camera is sooo good.. I love the colour of their eyes Very Happy Sebastian is my favourite Very Happy I like the little tuffs of fur on top of his ears Very Happy
gothicgurrrl
gothicgurrrl
Forum Staff

LGF Points LGF Points : 6090

http://sbf-lionheads.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LindseyM16 Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:03 pm

haha thank you. The blue eyes are awesome. Sebast is my fav too..he's my biggest baby.
LindseyM16
LindseyM16
Loyal Member

Status Status : Lizards are cool.
LGF Points LGF Points : 1081

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down