Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting a Video :)

Go down

Posting a Video :) Empty Posting a Video :)

Post by gothicgurrrl Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:22 am

Hey Everyone!

A few people have asked questions about how to post a video into a forum comment. We have a button when you are on the 'post a comment/new topic' page that allows you to add videos into your posts so people can watch them there.. without having to follow a link to the video.

Here is a little tutorial about how to post a video correctly Very Happy

First, go onto youtube or which ever website your video was uploaded onto...

Posting a Video :) Image_10

Next, you copy the website address of your video...

Posting a Video :) Image_11

After you have copied the website address.. go back to the forum and click post a new thread or post a comment... Once you are on there, you will see the symbols across the top of the writing box. (highlighted in a red box)

Posting a Video :) Image_12

Next, you must click on the 'insert a video' symbol.. and an option box will appear underneath.. like this:

Posting a Video :) Image_13
Posting a Video :) Image_14

Now, copy and paste your video's website address into the option box that appears Smile

Posting a Video :) Image_15

Click 'OK' and then a code will appear in your writing box Very Happy Once that comment is posted, the video should appear as it would on youtube or whatever Very Happy sorry about my glitter highlighting, it looked funky Posting a Video :) 467714

Posting a Video :) Image_16

Finished.... Cheer

Posting a Video :) Image_17

Thankyou all for reading my 'How to post a video' tutorial Wink
I hope it helps some members! Very Happy

gothicgurrrl
gothicgurrrl
Forum Staff

LGF Points LGF Points : 6090

http://sbf-lionheads.webs.com

Back to top Go down