Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions

2 posters

Go down

Questions Empty Questions

Post by SuperGecko Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:21 pm

I have 2 questions heres the first one how can i get my preetty young leo to eat out of his or hers bowl 2nd question should i dust the mealys everyday or less

SuperGecko

LGF Points LGF Points : 115

Back to top Go down

Questions Empty Re: Questions

Post by Kermit Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:52 pm

hey there... regardng eating olut of a dish, some leos never take to it. its the movement of th bugs that usually triggers a feeding response and a dish limits movement. also depends on how your leo was raised. my leos breeder always hand fed him from a hatchling, i tried a bowl, never worked. he would only hand feed whtever was dropped in his viv. how old is your leo and what are you feeding...

as far as the suppliments go... i always prefer to use an all in 1 suppliment such as repashy calcium plus icb or t rex brand leopard gecko dust icb by sandfire foods. with an all in 1 suppliment you dust every feeding or every other feeding depending on the age and condition of your leo. leos up to about 6 months old should be dusted at every feeding, then you can switch to every other there after.

hope that help.
Kermit
Kermit
Forum Staff

Forum Staff

Status Status : Local Housing Authority :)
LGF Points LGF Points : 3307

http://www.RollOverRover.webs.com

Back to top Go down