Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some ideas for viv

3 posters

Go down

Need some ideas for viv Empty Need some ideas for viv

Post by Linsey Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:55 am

I am in the processes of making my new viv for my baby, Fancy. I am going to get the adhesive tiles for his viv but I am at a loss for where to get all the awesome looking rocks that I see in the picture you all are posting. I have looked in the reptile stores with no luck. I am looking for some rock or slate rock ideas. Also what are you using to glue these together to prevent them form injuring your lizard. Thanks everybody for your help!!

Linsey

Linsey

Status Status : Trying to take it all in....
LGF Points LGF Points : 112

Back to top Go down

Need some ideas for viv Empty Re: Need some ideas for viv

Post by kathstew Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:08 am

I've gotten some rocks at my local aquarium store, Big Als. They usually sell them for fish tanks, but they work for reptiles as well!

I also actually go out and find rocks from outside xD I have a ravine behind my house, so I get them from there. Clean them really really well, and into the tank they go! Smile

Also, I believe home improvement stores sell some nice rocks for landscaping uses. Look around in those kinda stores!

Good luck!
kathstew
kathstew
Review Staff

Status Status : First eggs have been laid!
LGF Points LGF Points : 3101

Back to top Go down

Post by daddycline Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:16 pm

I have found that landscape companies will often give you small rocks for free, one near my house has given me about 15 pounds for fish tanks. could check there maybe.

daddycline

Status Status : finally got one
LGF Points LGF Points : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down