Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my new phantom male from the urban gecko!

+2
kathstew
rickmoss95
6 posters

Go down

my new phantom male from the urban gecko! Empty my new phantom male from the urban gecko!

Post by rickmoss95 Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:08 pm

my new phantom male from the urban gecko! Tug_ph10
rickmoss95
rickmoss95
Valuable Member
Valuable Member

LGF Points LGF Points : 1245

Back to top Go down

my new phantom male from the urban gecko! Empty Re: my new phantom male from the urban gecko!

Post by kathstew Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:58 am

Wow. He's amazing!!

I really need to take a look at Urban Gecko, I actually live not far from him. I'd be interested in going one day to see his whole stock.
kathstew
kathstew
Review Staff

Status Status : First eggs have been laid!
LGF Points LGF Points : 3101

Back to top Go down

my new phantom male from the urban gecko! Empty Re: my new phantom male from the urban gecko!

Post by evilsloth Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:07 am

Wow, stunning. Were you happy with urban gecko? I am thinking about ordering from them.

evilsloth

Status Status : No status yet...
LGF Points LGF Points : 221

Back to top Go down

Post by gothicgurrrl Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:32 am

so cute Smile
gothicgurrrl
gothicgurrrl
Forum Staff

LGF Points LGF Points : 6090

http://sbf-lionheads.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rickmoss95 Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:30 am

i am VERY happy with the urban gecko! i have ordered three seperate times from craig, and he and i have become pretty good friends! he is a great person, and in my opinion, there is no one on the planet with better animals. there are a few out there who may have animals of equal quality, but NONE better than his animals!
rickmoss95
rickmoss95
Valuable Member
Valuable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LindseyM16 Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:37 pm

I'm so jealous of all your geckos.
LindseyM16
LindseyM16
Loyal Member

Status Status : Lizards are cool.
LGF Points LGF Points : 1081

Back to top Go down

Post by Mardy Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:30 pm

The Urban Geckos have top of the line quality geckos, highly recommended my new phantom male from the urban gecko! 131791

Your phantom looks great by the way Smile
Mardy
Mardy
Valuable Member
Valuable Member

LGF Points LGF Points : 2105

http://www.onlinegeckos.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rickmoss95 Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:24 am

LindseyM16 wrote:I'm so jealous of all your geckos.
well, dont be jelous, next year, maybe you will have some of mine! i will give anyone on this forum GREAT deals on some of the best animals out there! i should have some really nice stuff next year! i am not in this for the money, not at all! my animals pay for themselves, that is enough for me! i bought some really nice breeders, and produced some insane babies, and i am keeping all of those for next years breeding season. i should produce alot of babies, and i dont want to wholesale them, so i will be giving people really great deals, on VERY high end animals. i want to offer people the best animals out there, for absolutely great prices! it would make me feel great, to be able to hook people up with animals at the quality most people dont want to pay the premium prices for...they will get the best stuff out there, for great prices! its win for me, and win for them....what could be better!?
rickmoss95
rickmoss95
Valuable Member
Valuable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rickmoss95 Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:26 am

Mardy wrote:The Urban Geckos have top of the line quality geckos, highly recommended my new phantom male from the urban gecko! 131791

Your phantom looks great by the way Smile
thank you mardy, but the credit has to go to craig! i am proud to have him im my collection though, and he should make me some awesome babies next year, and years after that!
rickmoss95
rickmoss95
Valuable Member
Valuable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LindseyM16 Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:18 am

rickmoss95 wrote:
LindseyM16 wrote:I'm so jealous of all your geckos.
well, dont be jelous, next year, maybe you will have some of mine! i will give anyone on this forum GREAT deals on some of the best animals out there! i should have some really nice stuff next year! i am not in this for the money, not at all! my animals pay for themselves, that is enough for me! i bought some really nice breeders, and produced some insane babies, and i am keeping all of those for next years breeding season. i should produce alot of babies, and i dont want to wholesale them, so i will be giving people really great deals, on VERY high end animals. i want to offer people the best animals out there, for absolutely great prices! it would make me feel great, to be able to hook people up with animals at the quality most people dont want to pay the premium prices for...they will get the best stuff out there, for great prices! its win for me, and win for them....what could be better!?

Sounds good! Do you already have your geckos paired up? All your babies are going to come out smokin.
LindseyM16
LindseyM16
Loyal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rickmoss95 Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:10 pm

im done for this year, but i did produce some very nice little babies! i produced some white and yellow sunglows, some sunglows, tremper white and yellows, red stripe enigma het bell albinos, a really cool white enigma het patternless rainwater, and some other really nice stuff. look down this section, and you can see some of the babies i produced this year. i will get some updated ones in a few days and get them up for ya!
rickmoss95
rickmoss95
Valuable Member
Valuable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LindseyM16 Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:20 pm

Sounds bueno! I think the Red Striped Enigmas are so freaking cool. I want to get a male asap haha
LindseyM16
LindseyM16
Loyal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rickmoss95 Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:53 pm

i will be producing males next season, let me know...if they are anything like this years, they should be amazing! the dad is for sure a special animal.
rickmoss95
rickmoss95
Valuable Member
Valuable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LindseyM16 Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:52 am

will do!
LindseyM16
LindseyM16
Loyal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rickmoss95 Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:46 pm

i actually got him today, and he is so purple in person! i will get picks up in a few days...just hope i can capture his colors...he is bone white and purple! he is awesome!!! cant wait to produce my own with him next year! he is also going to be bred to my diablo blanco, (so the following year i can produce urban snow diablo blancos!), one of my white and yellow sunglow girls...to make white and yellow phantoms!!! cant wait for that one.....and a few more girls im sure....we shall see! really excited about this boy!!! oh yeah, he is going to my bold stripe....urban snow bold stripes!!! woo hoo!!!afro
rickmoss95
rickmoss95
Valuable Member
Valuable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down