Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My once very skinny het albino group

3 posters

Go down

My once very skinny het albino group  Empty My once very skinny het albino group

Post by canadiangirl Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:51 am

So this is the group of AFT's that I picked up late this summer. I thought I was getting a great deal on them but it turns out they were more of a rescue. The previous owner bred them consistantly and refused to feed them crickets and the AFT's refused mealworms so they nearly starved to death. The little boy was my biggest concern. He couldn't hunt (he almost seemed blind), his little testies and bones protruded through his skinny little tail. Well after a couple months of offering chilled crickets, tong feeding, an individual enclosure for each, perfect temps and a nice humid box they are all doing great and the little boy is finally hunting on his own with remarkable precision! The lighter coloured one is my male that I thought would pass. They each have their own enclosure, they were just put together for the group shot. I will also add that I had to seperate them again rather fast since two of my females and my male were displaying major breeding signs!Shocked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canadiangirl
canadiangirl

LGF Points LGF Points : 91

Back to top Go down

My once very skinny het albino group  Empty Re: My once very skinny het albino group

Post by samsleopardgeckos Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:32 am

There all looking really good Smile
samsleopardgeckos
samsleopardgeckos
Forum Staff

Status Status : Trying to tame the Iggy-Pop :)
LGF Points LGF Points : 2764

Back to top Go down

My once very skinny het albino group  Empty Re: My once very skinny het albino group

Post by kathstew Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:18 am

Great job taking care of them! They look great!
Good job!
kathstew
kathstew
Review Staff

Status Status : First eggs have been laid!
LGF Points LGF Points : 3101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down