Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ella's new forum

Go down

Ella's new forum Empty Ella's new forum

Post by Jordan Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:00 am

Hi everyone just wanted to give a little advertisement or shout out about a new forum i've started. Well its not actually me its my fiancee's (Ella, for those who don't know) and im just the techinician basically lol.

Its all about Beauty and Hair and Make-up and fashion all that sort of stuff, and it would be really great if your interested in this sort of stuff if you could go have a look and maybe consider joiining and taking part. Smile

At the moment the forum has been built and been made to look really nice so far, but its still under construction really, so lots of additions will be taking place over the next few weeks. But its all up and running and completely ready to use, and it needs content and threads, so if anyone can give Ella a hand to get the forum started and going that would be great!

Anyway, please take a look at it, the site is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And i hope you like it. Smile

Please invite any friends to it too, if you know they would like it Smile

As a final note, my loyatly is with LGF Wink haha
Jordan
Jordan
Forum Staff

Status Status : The review team rocks!
LGF Points LGF Points : 1923

http://supermorphleos.webs.com

Back to top Go down