Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Happens If There's a Tie In The Voting Results..

Go down

What Happens If There's a Tie In The Voting Results.. Empty What Happens If There's a Tie In The Voting Results..

Post by gothicgurrrl Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:59 am

Hey Everyone..

As you all know, the POTM Competition is becoming increasing popular as more and more members join us! This means that more awesome and interesting photographs will be posted and that there's more of a chance of multiple photographs getting an equal amount of votes.

As a solution to this, I have decided to make some rules stating what will happen if there's a tie between multiple photographs in the voting poll.

The new rules are as follows...

(1) If two photographs get an equal amount of votes in the poll, then a new poll will be produced and the two photographs will be added Smile The winner with the most votes in this second poll will win the POTM Competition.

(2) If there are more than two photographs that tie with an equal amount of votes, I will personally write the names of the posters onto paper and place them in a hat... and after shuffling the box I will close my eyes and pick out the winner of the POTM competition.

I believe that these new rules are fair and give all members with an equal amount of votes a fair chance of winning the competition.

Thankyou for reading this...

Enjoy the POTM Competition Smile
gothicgurrrl
gothicgurrrl
Forum Staff

LGF Points LGF Points : 6090

http://sbf-lionheads.webs.com

Back to top Go down