Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no dice...

2 posters

Go down

no dice... Empty no dice...

Post by rickmoss95 Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:34 am

i went to the show today. i was going to sell my boa if i got the right price for her. she is my last boa and i really like her. she is worth somewhere in the neighborhood of $650, and i decided if i could get $500, i would sell her. well, the offers i got were 450, 400, and 475....so i decided to keep her! she is a hypo arabesque het albino, poss het anery...so if she proves out het anery i could produce moonglow arabesques with her...so if i dont get close to what she is worth i will keep her, and i will produce sunglow arabs worst case...anyhow, no new leos for now, but i am ok with that! i love that boa, and craig is calling me in a month when the marble eyes and diablo blancos are ready, as they are just now starting to hatch out.
rickmoss95
rickmoss95
Valuable Member
Valuable Member

LGF Points LGF Points : 1245

Back to top Go down

no dice... Empty Re: no dice...

Post by Jordan Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:27 am

wow you you should get in early on the marble eyes. Theyre pretty much brand new.
Jordan
Jordan
Forum Staff

Status Status : The review team rocks!
LGF Points LGF Points : 1923

http://supermorphleos.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rickmoss95 Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:33 am

the marble eyes are my next purchase for sure jordan!!! craig is gonna call me when they are ready! i want at least three of them, i guess that depends on the price, we have not discussed that yet. i should be getting an email tomorrow with what price i will be able to get them for, we will see. i hope to get a few though! i will let ya know, and send pics once i get them!! keeping my fingers crossed, hope i can afford to get a few soon!
rickmoss95
rickmoss95
Valuable Member
Valuable Member

LGF Points LGF Points : 1245

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum