Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

outside pics

+4
Leesah
Hexclover
smsararas2
rickmoss95
8 posters

Go down

outside pics Empty outside pics

Post by rickmoss95 Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:23 am

these are taken with a 4 mega pixel camera. the leopards were really moving fast, didnt like the intense outside light. a couple turned out ok, others stink, but here ya go, first one is the only one i am happy with...my red stripe enigma male "hat trick" and my male tug sunglow "moose"[img]outside pics Outsid12[/img][img]outside pics Outsid13[/img][img]outside pics Outsid14[/img][img]outside pics Outsid15[/img][img]outside pics Outsid16[/img]
rickmoss95
rickmoss95
Valuable Member
Valuable Member

LGF Points LGF Points : 1245

Back to top Go down

outside pics Empty Re: outside pics

Post by smsararas2 Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:58 am

Haha, you really did name him Moose....lol
smsararas2
smsararas2
Forum Staff

Status Status : Just found out Fly is worth 6-800 dollars....oh my
LGF Points LGF Points : 1470

http://smsararas2.webnode.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rickmoss95 Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:05 am

yeppers! he is about seventy grams and he is my most relaxed mellow one! i love his personallity, he is really cool.
rickmoss95
rickmoss95
Valuable Member
Valuable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smsararas2 Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:10 am

I know the feeling. I have one that I was going to sell but he just has the kind of personality that I think I am gonna keep him. Every time I go into the room he runs out and looks at me. If I don't pick him up and put him on my shoulder at feeding time, he "rearranges" his bin that night so the next day when I go to feed him his water dish is flipped and his calcium so I HAVE to take him out and clean up the mess...lol......he's a keeper...lmao
smsararas2
smsararas2
Forum Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexclover Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:04 am

lovely pictures, i love that orange one with the white tail! im not familiar with the different morphs yet but im trying to take it all in.
Hexclover
Hexclover

LGF Points LGF Points : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by rickmoss95 Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:13 am

thanks adam, that one is my favorite leopard gecko that i have ever seen! he is a red stripe enigma that i got from craig stewart at the urban reptile. i have seen alot of red stripe enigmas, and none have ever even come close to him in my opinion! i dont mean to sound arrogant if i do, but he is amazing and the sole reason i decided to get leopard geckos. i saw him on craigs website and though, "i am going to get that lizard no matter what i have to sell!"...and i sold a crapload of high end corns(every one i owned) and spent every penny on leopard geckos...and some out of pocket money if i am honest, lol. since getting my group, i have decided to sell everything i own and work exclusively with leopard geckos. i have not looked back or regretted selling anything so far, which i was not sure would happen....but i have said in the past and i will say it again, i would not trade every snake i have ever owned for the group of leopard geckos i have now. they are really fun to work with, and i have always had great success with breeding other types of geckos in the past. give me one year and you will be amazed at the stuff i will have on the market! i have some big plans in the works, and i hope i will be the first to produce something with my white and yellow sunglow, but that is the only ingredient i will tell you untill you see a pic of the babies...i sure hope they look like i think they will, if so they should be a big hit, i guess we will see. sorry for rambling, but i am excited and have not been this excited about a breeding endeavor for a long time, if ever!
rickmoss95
rickmoss95
Valuable Member
Valuable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Leesah Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:01 pm

wow very nice
3rd pic down is my favorite... sitting on the rock with eyes closed
Leesah
Leesah

LGF Points LGF Points : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Leesah Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:05 pm

you have very beautiful geckos!
Leesah
Leesah

LGF Points LGF Points : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by gothicgurrrl Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:42 pm

Wow Smile
these pics are awesome Very Happy

I always wanted to take banana outside for some photos... how do you stop them from running away? I'm too scared that one minute she will be exploring and the next she will dart off and I will never been able to catch her.

I was considering making a big run like a rabbit run but with smaller mesh and filling it with rocks and woods and interesting stuff.. and letting her play around in there Very Happy
gothicgurrrl
gothicgurrrl
Forum Staff

LGF Points LGF Points : 6090

http://sbf-lionheads.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mark1305 Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:55 pm

I love your pictures! great taking them outside i wasnt even sure you could do that Smile although im sure you live in a warmer country that i do haha.

That enigma is amazing i love the colour and pattern on him! and moose looks like hes having a nice sleep in picture number 3 Very Happy
mark1305
mark1305

LGF Points LGF Points : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by smsararas2 Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:04 pm

Sarah, my leos are too fast for me to take outside. I am not sure that I would be able to catch them if they decided to bolt. But I do take my blue tongue skinks out because I am confident that I can catch them. so, don't worry about it, you are not the only one!
smsararas2
smsararas2
Forum Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by gothicgurrrl Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:41 am

hahaha thats okay then Smile I just wouldn't want to risk her running away lol
gothicgurrrl
gothicgurrrl
Forum Staff

LGF Points LGF Points : 6090

http://sbf-lionheads.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rickmoss95 Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:04 am

ALL leopard geckos are fast as lightning! it was just a matter of which ones were in a more relaxed mood. i was gonna take all of them out individually, but those were the only two that were chilled enough to take out. another key is when you do take them out, make sure they are in an area large enough that if they do decide to bolt, you have room to catch them! once they get used to going out, they are really pretty relaxed...but always be ready! moose wasnt sleeping, he just had his eyes closed because he is not used to the sunlight yet. i keep them in the shade regardless, because in my opinion, leopards have some of the most light sensetive eyes of most all reptiles. i prefer very cloudy days and always stay in the shade, that way they are never in direct sunlight...but i still get the natural sunlight for the pics. i never take my albino boas or pythons into direct sunlight either. and thanks for all of your comments.
rickmoss95
rickmoss95
Valuable Member
Valuable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by samsleopardgeckos Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:58 pm

very nice pics rick Smile
samsleopardgeckos
samsleopardgeckos
Forum Staff

Status Status : Trying to tame the Iggy-Pop :)
LGF Points LGF Points : 2764

Back to top Go down

Post by canadiangirl Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:14 pm

Very nice! I love the crisp white on the Enigma, such a nice contrast with the bright orange!
canadiangirl
canadiangirl

LGF Points LGF Points : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down