Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

set chat times?

3 posters

Go down

set chat times? Empty set chat times?

Post by rickmoss95 Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:47 am

i would enjoy having a chat with all members that could possibly join! just to get to know everyone a little better and to talk about some things i would like to get opinions on. i know it may be kinda hard to get everyone, as some of us are from different parts of the world...but are there any set chat times? i would enjoy this alot, thanks!
rickmoss95
rickmoss95
Valuable Member
Valuable Member

LGF Points LGF Points : 1245

Back to top Go down

set chat times? Empty Re: set chat times?

Post by Jordan Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:54 am

Hi Rick, its a great idea definitely.

The best things i can suggest for you if when you come on to the forum, scroll down to the bottom of the homepage, and just check to see if there are any members in the chatbox. When you scroll down it will say who is in their. Their will very often be a few of the staff members, if not all of them.

Also we all use before and after the friday night quiz as our chat times too, so if you join us for the weekly quiz every week, then its always a great oppurtunity to chat about the week. Smile

There is the Friday Night Quiz thread in 'Events and Meetings' with all the details, like the time and date of the next quiz, or alternatively you can contact Sarah (gothicgurrrl) about it as she is in charge of the quiz and POTM.
Jordan
Jordan
Forum Staff

Status Status : The review team rocks!
LGF Points LGF Points : 1923

http://supermorphleos.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gothicgurrrl Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:18 am

That's a great idea rick Smile

it would be lovely for us all the chit chat at once, and get to know all the members Very Happy

and do not hesitate to contact me if you need any info on the quiz times and such Very Happy but like jordan said, it can be found on the Friday Quiz Night thread Smile
gothicgurrrl
gothicgurrrl
Forum Staff

LGF Points LGF Points : 6090

http://sbf-lionheads.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down