Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zoo Med Repti Calcium without D3

Go down

Zoo Med Repti Calcium without D3 Empty Zoo Med Repti Calcium without D3

Post by kathstew Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:22 am

Zoo Med Repti Calcium without D3

Zoo Med Repti Calcium without D3 31z7qg11
Guaranteed analysis: moisture 1%max. calcium 38%min. calcium 43%max.

Ingredients: precipitated calcium carbonate.

The Zoo Med Repticalcium comes in multiple sizes, as well as “with D3" and “without D3". For reviewing purposes, I am focusing on the 3oz container, of Zoo Med Repticalcium without D3.

When I was given two of my leopard geckos (Holly and Kringle) their previous owners recommended Zoo Med Repticalcium to me, as that was one of the supplements she had been incorporating into the leos’ diets previously. As well as the leos, she also gave me a fresh container of the calcium. Normally, a 3oz container retails for approximately $3.99 Canadian.

I have to say, I am extremely glad I gave this product a try, as all of my leopard geckos seem to really enjoy it. The previous calcium without D3 supplementation I was using, was not greatly favored by many of my reptiles. It doesn’t seem to have a strong smell either, which I’ve noticed with other supplements.

Even though 3oz sounds like a small amount, it lasts an extremely long time! I have eleven leopard geckos, and am only half way through the container, after having this container since December. So you are definitely getting a great amount of calcium for the price you pay!

I honestly don’t have any cons to this product as I think its awesome! I definitely recommend it if you are looking for a calcium supplement for your reptile!

Note: Leopard geckos need supplementation. It is recommended to use a calcium supplements and multivitamin supplements to provide everything your leopard gecko needs nutritionally.

Over all score: 10 out of 10

BY kathstew
kathstew
kathstew
Review Staff

Status Status : First eggs have been laid!
LGF Points LGF Points : 3101

Back to top Go down