Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's my daddy and is she my mother

2 posters

Go down

Who's my daddy and is she my mother  Empty Who's my daddy and is she my mother

Post by msebar Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:56 pm

My SHTCTB was a girl until I saw some blood in the tank, this was about 2 months ago. My Female Lavender looked fairly wide and my Female Bandit normal width when I pulled the male SHTCTB from the tank. This leaves me my HT Lavender(F), Bandit(F) and Typhoon(M). I need to figure out the dad being I am 99% sure the Lavender laid the eggs from what I explained above about her body width. The babies do have a hint of lavender on their tails. The dad is confusing me but I think it’s the SHTCTB not the Typhoon.

My thoughts are that I have a (SHTLTB) Super Hypo Tangerine Lavender Tail Baldy is this possible

What are your thoughts?

I am buying new tanks this weekend to keep the males in there own each and one for the females, Can't have this happen again
Here is my pics . The top pics are my 4 about 6 weeks old. The bottom is what they look like today with the last one being the baby born the other night

https://i.servimg.com/u/f46/16/86/65/25/newbor11.jpg

msebar

Status Status : No status yet...
LGF Points LGF Points : 36

Back to top Go down

Who's my daddy and is she my mother  Empty Re: Who's my daddy and is she my mother

Post by TildeC Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:07 pm

There is only one photo, and it's tiny! Try uploading the pics again? Smile
TildeC
TildeC

Status Status : No status yet...
LGF Points LGF Points : 36

http://snowleos.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Who's my daddy and is she my mother  Empty Re: Who's my daddy and is she my mother

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum