Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey! im Cameron im new to the forum

5 posters

Go down

Hey! im Cameron im new to the forum Empty Hey! im Cameron im new to the forum

Post by Leomann94 Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:23 am

My name is Cameron, im 18 and have been breeding leos since 15, ive never been part of a forum so give me some tips! Very Happy

Leomann94

Status Status : No status yet...
LGF Points LGF Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Hey! im Cameron im new to the forum Empty Re: Hey! im Cameron im new to the forum

Post by Kermit Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:13 am

Hey cameron welcome to the forum, happy to have you on board. Give you some tips...I always like new members to be sure they read the forum rules to start with, then there is also a forum help section you can review to learn how to load pix and attachments etc. also posting in the boards is pretty easy, just find the right forum, say you have a housing question about leos, find the leo forum, then the housing sub forum, click new topic and type away... We can move threads if you accidentally put your post in the wrong area but just try to make sure you try to find the right forum for your topics Wink

Aside of that theres not much more to know about the forum except that we pride ourselves on being one of the best sites for accurate information for your herps. If you have any questions about anything feel free to post a thread or send a private message to any of the staff by clicking the little blue envelope in our post profile Smile you can also find a list of forum staff in the members list, plus we all have a forum staff banner so we're pretty easy to find Wink

Last edited by Kermit on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Kermit
Kermit
Forum Staff

Forum Staff

Status Status : Local Housing Authority :)
LGF Points LGF Points : 3307

http://www.RollOverRover.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Hey! im Cameron im new to the forum Empty Re: Hey! im Cameron im new to the forum

Post by wolfbane468 Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:41 am

tut tut kermit typos ha ha ha
wolfbane468
wolfbane468
Loyal Member

Status Status : XBOX gamertag wolfbane468
LGF Points LGF Points : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:01 am

Can't always be perfect pete, my samsung epic has a small keyboard and I was called away by admin before I had a chance to proof read my post. All better now Smile
Kermit
Kermit
Forum Staff

Forum Staff

Status Status : Local Housing Authority :)
LGF Points LGF Points : 3307

http://www.RollOverRover.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kathstew Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:17 am

Welcome to the forum, Cameron! We are happy to have you! Smile
We have quite a few breeders on here. I'm just joining the breeding world. I'm breeding some albinos (two strains, not mixing them together obviously), and snowglows. Smile
kathstew
kathstew
Review Staff

Status Status : First eggs have been laid!
LGF Points LGF Points : 3101

Back to top Go down

Post by samsleopardgeckos Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:44 am

Hiya Cameron and welcome to the forum Smile
samsleopardgeckos
samsleopardgeckos
Forum Staff

Status Status : Trying to tame the Iggy-Pop :)
LGF Points LGF Points : 2764

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down