Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reptile shops

3 posters

Go down

Reptile shops Empty Reptile shops

Post by Karagain Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:57 am

I have recently been in touch with the reptile/aquatic co-ordinator of my pet shop company, he was wondering what sort of products could be put in store which reptile people can't not usually get from a regular pet shop. I am going to suggest maybe Repashy or Clark's diet for crested geckos as you can only really get the komodo stuff. I also suggested that our sister company (Great & Small) should make a tile made specially for tanks and he thought that was a fantastic idea...

anyone else got any ideas i can put forth? What would YOU like to see in a reptile stocked Pets Corner?
Karagain
Karagain
Forum Staff

Status Status : Finally got a day off :)
LGF Points LGF Points : 1246

Back to top Go down

Reptile shops Empty Re: Reptile shops

Post by Kodieh Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:05 am

Cork flats, different brands of heat pads, more mopani wood, better prefab hides or reptile basic hides.

I'm just speaking of what I would want to see in my local large scale pet store like Pets Corner.
Kodieh
Kodieh
Forum Staff

Forum Staff

Status Status : College is hard. :(
LGF Points LGF Points : 1943

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1659492989

Back to top Go down

Post by Karagain Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:31 am

Thats perfect Kodieh Smile Pets Corner want be the better stockists... So any ideas are good!! Smile
Karagain
Karagain
Forum Staff

Status Status : Finally got a day off :)
LGF Points LGF Points : 1246

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:16 am

I would like to see more accurate care sheets/books in petstores. Maybe pamphlets with websites that they can find accurate info. They can be made pretty inexpensive at places like vistaprint.com. id also like to see more premade 3D backgrounds available in petshops. It seems the only way you can get them is to make them yourelf or buy the viv kit they come with. Doesn't help when you already have say an 18 inch cube with no background to have to buy the whole set up again just for the background. Lastly... a better feeder section. Everyone has crix, morios and mealies... get phoenix, silkies, butters and horns and become a local feeding pioneer.
Kermit
Kermit
Forum Staff

Forum Staff

Status Status : Local Housing Authority :)
LGF Points LGF Points : 3307

http://www.RollOverRover.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down