Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone!!

5 posters

Go down

Hello everyone!! Empty Hello everyone!!

Post by Leolanny123 Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:40 am

Hi my name is Alanna!

I do not have a gecko yet, I plan on getting one after christmas!! Very Happy I have been wanting a leopard gecko for 4 years and now can finally get one as I am no longer renting and have my own place! Yay. I will be getting everything needed next week hopefully. Then when I am absolutely ready in every way I will buy my first gecko. I have done all the research and thought about joining a fourm to learn more that is not in books ect. and found this one. I hope to learn everything possible and get help to ensure I will raise a healthy happy gecko. My best friend has two so I know how to correctly handle them and some basics of care so I have a good start. I really love the Tangerines and the sunglows also the Emerines, for my first gecko I am looking to get a tangerine. I am eager to hear anything you have to say to help me out, and I look forward to my new adventure.
Leolanny123
Leolanny123

Status Status : No status yet...
LGF Points LGF Points : 71

http://www.starscapeshelties@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!! Empty Re: Hello everyone!!

Post by samsleopardgeckos Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:47 am

Hiya & Welcome to the forum Smile
samsleopardgeckos
samsleopardgeckos
Forum Staff

Status Status : Trying to tame the Iggy-Pop :)
LGF Points LGF Points : 2764

Back to top Go down

Post by kathstew Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:59 am

Welcome to the forum! Very Happy I'm Kathryn. I hope we are able to help you!

Be warned, the world of leos is very addicting! I started off with 1 rescue and now have 7! :O

Tangerine's are lovely leos. I don't have one though...yet lol. Sunglows and emerines are beautiful as well. I have 2 Snowglows, a bit different than sunglows.

Take a look at this thread; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] its got a lot of info about housing your leos.

Again, welcome to the forum! Let us know if you have any major questions. Good for you for researching first btw, many owners don't.
kathstew
kathstew
Review Staff

Status Status : First eggs have been laid!
LGF Points LGF Points : 3101

Back to top Go down

Post by gothicgurrrl Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:38 am

Hey Smile
Welcome to the forum!
gothicgurrrl
gothicgurrrl
Forum Staff

LGF Points LGF Points : 6090

http://sbf-lionheads.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuhei Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:31 am

Welcome to the forum! You'll soon learn that the information about leopard geckos in books isn't 100% accurate. Wink Glad you decided to join our lovely community to do even more research before getting a scaly friend... it definitely shows that you're going to be a wonderful, responsible leopard gecko owner!

Can't wait to see pictures of your lovely leopard gecko when you decide to get one. Keep us updated so we can partake in your adventure into the addicting world of leopard geckos. Razz
Tsuhei
Tsuhei
Review Staff

Status Status : His name is Typhon!!
LGF Points LGF Points : 1733

Back to top Go down

Post by Leolanny123 Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:25 am

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. I know that me and my future gecko will have good friends to help out Wink I know I will be hooked once I get my first gecko, when my friend got her first one I fell in love with them!! I have been enjoying reading posts from all the different topics they are very informative and I am learing lots more Very Happy
Leolanny123
Leolanny123

Status Status : No status yet...
LGF Points LGF Points : 71

http://www.starscapeshelties@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum