Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a little... apology? explination...

3 posters

Go down

just a little... apology? explination... Empty just a little... apology? explination...

Post by Kermit Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:51 am

Well I've seen a lot of new faces on the forum since I was last regulary on. Just to explain a litle of what's been keeping me away, since I feel I owe an explanation and kudos to my fellow staff members, and an apology to our new members...

About 2 months ago I had a severe vertigo attack. For those of you that don't know what vertigo is,its basically dizzyness. All the drunk with none of the fun. Very bad episodes puts you in bed because even something as simple as reading makes you dizzy and nautious, so imagine how fun walking or driving, or even taking a shower can be. After a month back on meds I was finally well enough to start getting back to life as usual... some things like reading and driving were still diffcult and had to be limited, but I was at least able to get on the forum for like 15 minutes before I'd start to get dizzy and have to leave.

So just about the third week into my recovery, I was on the pc working in my documents sending out rabbit pedigrees and I notice my personal document file is gone... so I send the pc in for a data. retrieval, which took close to 2 solid weeks. When I finally get my pc back, dude didn't save any of my pi or music before wiping my pc to be sre it was virus free, so I flip, my pc is BACK in the shop trying to save everything they deleted so I am. STILL without my pc.
Kermit
Kermit
Forum Staff

Forum Staff

Status Status : Local Housing Authority :)
LGF Points LGF Points : 3307

http://www.RollOverRover.webs.com

Back to top Go down

just a little... apology? explination... Empty Re: just a little... apology? explination...

Post by gothicgurrrl Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:51 am

it's okay Kel Smile Don't worry about it.
I'm so glad you're well again Smile
I've missed you Very Happy and I hope your PC gets saved soon lol
I love you
gothicgurrrl
gothicgurrrl
Forum Staff

LGF Points LGF Points : 6090

http://sbf-lionheads.webs.com

Back to top Go down

just a little... apology? explination... Empty Re: just a little... apology? explination...

Post by kathstew Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:23 am

Hey Kel!

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. I was worried about you!
I hope your computer gets fixed quickly!

I know vertigo is a terrible feeling. My grandad has that sometimes and its really scary watching him go through it. We thought he was having a heart attack the first time.
Focus on your health, that's the most important thing!
kathstew
kathstew
Review Staff

Status Status : First eggs have been laid!
LGF Points LGF Points : 3101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:52 am

Thanks guys... my phone over heated and ate the rest of the post so I just wanted to finish it off...

For those newer folks that don't know me, if you get a short reply, or it seems impersonal or abrupt, its because I am doing all this on my phone and want to get in as much factual info as possible before something goes wrong like my phone dies or over heats or just isn't playing nice with the forum. Also the spelling errors... again, my phone.... swype text is a p.i.t.a when trying to post on the forum. I try to fix all I can, but I I miss some or just can't, please overlook it. It isn't intentional, which I why I felt I owed an apology to some of the newer members that I may have madea bad first impression with. I can assure you once I'm back on my pc, things will be diferent.

So again, apologies to those who feel its warranted, thanks for the staff for their infinate patients and assistance and kudos for everyone pulling together and keepin this place rocing
Kermit
Kermit
Forum Staff

Forum Staff

Status Status : Local Housing Authority :)
LGF Points LGF Points : 3307

http://www.RollOverRover.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum