Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeder Maintenance Day

Go down

Feeder Maintenance Day  Empty Feeder Maintenance Day

Post by asianpersuasion Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:40 am

I may only go through Feeder Maintenance once a month but man is it getting to be a little bit of work and time consuming. Also with todays maintenance ive added another drawer to the mealies which has probably a few hundered new baby mealies so next months maintenance is gonna be a bit more time consuming. But on a plus and good note all of my mealies are doing great and growing pretty decently and now i have 2 generations of my own that ive breed out and i have 1 drawer that i bought 500 smalls for my dragons but the dragons out grew them faster then i could feed them out so i gave them there own drawer in my colony and they are booming. The whole top of the substrate was filled with molts from 1 months time so that was a great plus to see. I had maybe a dozen or so dead in that batch of worms but can gladly say that i have had a 0 mortality rate so far with the mealies that ive breed. I have 39 beetles left still going and 7 pupae right now. I also started trying to breed my own Super Worms about 4-5 days ago so well see if the first 11 supers that i have seperated out will pupae and hope to get some beetles in the next few weeks.
asianpersuasion
asianpersuasion
Loyal Member

LGF Points LGF Points : 1060

http://www.wix.com/asianpersuasion529/nocoleopardgeckos

Back to top Go down