Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best toys...

Go down

The best toys... Empty The best toys...

Post by Tsuhei Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:54 am

...are the ones from crane machines! Very Happy

I've been expanding the toy box I have for my ferrets and I've found a more entertaining and cheaper way to fill up their box. Razz I'm usually not a bragger, but I'm pretty darn good at crane machines. One of their large toys only cost me fifty cents (two US quarters) from a crane machine in a Golden Corral restaurant. The most expensive toy from a crane machine I have is about $1.50 which is still on the large side in terms of toy size.

I prefer crane machine toys over "regular" ferret toys that Petco and Petsmart sell...they're insanely overpriced (I bought one that's about 2 inches in diameter for size and it cost me almost $12!!) for something super small that can easily get lost once they decide to hide it for good. Rolling Eyes All you gotta do is give everything a good wash and rip off all the tags/buttons if the toy has any, and you're good to go!

Does anyone else here play crane machines like I do to get their companions something fun to play with? Very Happy
Tsuhei
Tsuhei
Review Staff

Status Status : His name is Typhon!!
LGF Points LGF Points : 1733

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum