Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sorry...

2 posters

Go down

sorry... Empty sorry...

Post by rickmoss95 Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:02 am

...that i have not been around for a few...days, week...whatever it has been! i have been hitting the new gecko room pretty hard! i am building a complete wall into adult racks, another wall into display caging, and some other stuff... i have also recently put a few boys with some girls and i have seen quite a bit of breeding so i am pretty excited about that. i have also talked to craig(urban gecko) and i have decided that my next purchase is going to be the Marble Eyes! they are gonna be a bit costly though, but so were the last group i picked up. i think these are gonna be a huge factor in some of the future morphs, and i wanna get some and start combo'ing these with my White & Yellow sunglow and other stuff. i have some crazy ideas in my big empty head right now, so i cant really keep my mind on anything other than my leopard projects at this point...and its getting me in some trouble with the wifey poo.(not bad trouble, just dont talk about anything else!)....have spent some money on this room too, so of course im getting the "are you gonna stick with the geckos" question, because i went through a phase where i had like seven species breeding in my snake room [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] so she said she will help me fund my leopards if i swear to stick with them, and she is the one who makes the big bucks out of the two of us, so i gotta follow mama's rules! lol. anyway, hope you have all been doing good and i should be around some more now...i need to do my room in spurts so i dont burn myself out!
rickmoss95
rickmoss95
Valuable Member
Valuable Member

LGF Points LGF Points : 1245

Back to top Go down

sorry... Empty Re: sorry...

Post by Kermit Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:32 am

Your wife kinda sounds like my husband when it comes to the rabbitry but I have no problem with my stick-tuitiveness Smile my rabbitry has done nothing but improve to now include 1 national jr winner, 4 BOV winners, 2BOG (best of group), 3 BOSV, and 1 boy 1 leg away from his grand champion title all that carry the BKG Rabbits name Very Happy

You're right tho getting the genetics down is quite a learning experience/experiment. That's why I only work with 5 of the 42 color varities that netherlands come in Wink
Kermit
Kermit
Forum Staff

Forum Staff

Status Status : Local Housing Authority :)
LGF Points LGF Points : 3307

http://www.RollOverRover.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rickmoss95 Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:37 am

wow kel! thats awesome! i wish you nothing but the best in your bunny adventures! sounds like you already have a great start! i dont have a problem really as far as sticking with things,my problem is; that i like so much, i tend to spread my money out over different animals, instead of focusing on one species and upgrading the projects...but i dont see that as a problem with my leopards, i love these little dudes!!! and i have put too much into it already not to take it seriously! so, here i come!
rickmoss95
rickmoss95
Valuable Member
Valuable Member

LGF Points LGF Points : 1245

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum