Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

newbie questions

2 posters

Go down

newbie questions Empty newbie questions

Post by wolfbane468 Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:48 am

okay i know there are loads of sticky threads all based on giving the newbies the basic info they need me myself being one not so long ago but i found it hard to be in a new site trawling all the diff sections finding what i needed
do u thnk a new main thread by the introduction section which would hold all the basic newbie stickies in (ie setting up viv,temps,supplementaion,feeding patterns,settling in) in one spot labelled clearly beginers guide or new to leo care or something just from my persona; experience i found it easier to write in general leo discussion my questions as i found it hard to find what i wanted and most new threads are ppl asking the same questions and then being directed to the stickies which shows for ppl new to the site that it isnt easy to find what u want

thanks
wolfbane468
wolfbane468
Loyal Member

Status Status : XBOX gamertag wolfbane468
LGF Points LGF Points : 473

Back to top Go down

newbie questions Empty Re: newbie questions

Post by PMK159 Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:00 am

You do have a good point there, sometimes the search does not find exactly the information. You post a question only to be pointed to a guide or simular somewhere else. I have admit that this form is much better tho in that respect than others I have used, the staff seem to be more on the ball and move things quickly into the right place.

Looking forward to the new host, Jordan and the rest of the team must be putting in hours to move this over .......

PMK159
PMK159

Status Status : Waiting for my Leo's to arrive ........ ;-)
LGF Points LGF Points : 72

Back to top Go down