Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Bunnie Pics :)

5 posters

Go down

Some Bunnie Pics :)  Empty Some Bunnie Pics :)

Post by gothicgurrrl Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:29 am

Time for some treats Smile

Some Bunnie Pics :)  Dscn1910
Some Bunnie Pics :)  Dscn1911
Some Bunnie Pics :)  Dscn1912
Some Bunnie Pics :)  Dscn1913
Some Bunnie Pics :)  Dscn1914
Some Bunnie Pics :)  Dscn1915
Some Bunnie Pics :)  Dscn1916

Jacob relaxing in my living room Smile

Some Bunnie Pics :)  Dscn2120
Some Bunnie Pics :)  Dscn2121
Some Bunnie Pics :)  Dscn2010
gothicgurrrl
gothicgurrrl
Forum Staff

LGF Points LGF Points : 6090

http://sbf-lionheads.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Some Bunnie Pics :)  Empty Re: Some Bunnie Pics :)

Post by kathstew Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:41 am

D'awwww! So cute! I love your bunnies so much! So jealous of them!
Very Happy
kathstew
kathstew
Review Staff

Status Status : First eggs have been laid!
LGF Points LGF Points : 3101

Back to top Go down

Post by gothicgurrrl Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:08 pm

hahaha get a bunnie then! Smile
thankyou Kath for your lovely comments Very Happy
gothicgurrrl
gothicgurrrl
Forum Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuhei Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:28 pm

Cute bunnies! I love when you post pictures. Smile It's also helping me get over my phobia of them...so keep posting those cute pictures whenever you can! Very Happy
Tsuhei
Tsuhei
Review Staff

Status Status : His name is Typhon!!
LGF Points LGF Points : 1733

Back to top Go down

Post by kathstew Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:00 am

You have a phobia of bunnies, Cerra? Why? (Not trying to be rude, I'm honestly curious)

I wish I could get one Sarah! My mom won't let me! D; I don't know why!
kathstew
kathstew
Review Staff

Status Status : First eggs have been laid!
LGF Points LGF Points : 3101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:39 am

I'm gonna have to email sarah some pix (since I don't have my pc Sad ) of my little netherland babies to help cerra get over her fear of rabbits Wink
Kermit
Kermit
Forum Staff

Forum Staff

Status Status : Local Housing Authority :)
LGF Points LGF Points : 3307

http://www.RollOverRover.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gothicgurrrl Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:26 am

Tsuhei wrote:Cute bunnies! I love when you post pictures. Smile It's also helping me get over my phobia of them...so keep posting those cute pictures whenever you can! Very Happy

Awww some of my friends are quite nervous about rabbits.. because they have been bitten or kicked and scratched before. is that why you are scared?

Thankyou very much Smile
I take loads of pics of my bunnies every week but I never upload them much because I don't want to fill up the space on a leopard gecko forum with bunnie pics!! haha Very Happy

I will post some more just for you at the weekend Smile
gothicgurrrl
gothicgurrrl
Forum Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuhei Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:00 am

I have been kicked and scratched before. When I was young, I was handed a "nice bunny" and I probably held it incorrectly...it scrambled and used my face as a launching pad.

But the real reason I'm scared of bunnies is I saw something like this when I was a child:

(there was a picture here!)

It was a taxidermy rabbit and it had nastier looking teeth than that. As I got older, I realized that they had regular incisors like rodents...but that still made me wary. I've been bitten a lot by mice and rats as a kid and have a nice indentation on the webbing of my thumb where the rat punctured through my skin with his teeth (a lesson was learned here: feeder rats are MEAN!) I figured that since rabbits have bigger teeth, it would hurt more...and their screams freak me out.

My mom's old friend used to breed rabbits and one of them (the female I think) started screaming when a male mounted a female as I was touring his hutches...talk about a scarring experience! Hahaha.

Last edited by Tsuhei on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Tsuhei
Tsuhei
Review Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuhei Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:03 am

Blah the picture wouldn't go through. Here it is:

Some Bunnie Pics :)  Wearfur_bunny

Creepy little thing. Razz
Tsuhei
Tsuhei
Review Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by gothicgurrrl Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:11 am

hahaha that's pics so scary! Very Happy

awww I can see why you are scared of bunnies Sad If I was in the US I'd come over with a really nice bunnie and give you like phobia classes Smile
I had some phobia classes with parrots ( I was bitten by a cockatoo and it was very scary, pierced through some skin between my finger and thumb) they were slowly working but then my teacher couldn't do that because he had to work more because some teachers were off work due to illness.

scary bird & it's beak:

Some Bunnie Pics :)  Cockatoo
Some Bunnie Pics :)  Moluccan-cockatoo

I've only heard a bunnie scream once.. when i was younger, I have a netherland dwarf cross and an english lop and they bred accidentally.. they were in hutches next to one another and when the english lop was giving birth.. snowdrop the netherland dwarf cross was freaking out and squealing. it's a very strange sound Very Happy

gothicgurrrl
gothicgurrrl
Forum Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuhei Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:19 pm

I can definitely understand the cockatoo thing Smile They have huuuuuuge beaks...I'm not fond of touching any parrot, actually. I haven't been bitten, but since I lack experience handling them, I don't want to experience a bite. Embarassed It's cool that your teacher was helping you get over your phobia. Very Happy

My mom had another friend with a cockatoo and it actually knew how to talk. It knew how to say "Pretty bird". If you didn't say pretty bird back, it would get louder...and louder...until it was screeching pretty bird and you had to scream pretty bird back or else it would just keep going!!! Mad We spent the night there once and he woke up the entire house at 2 in the morning! And he tried to take my hairband...he flew off his perch and onto the couch where I was sitting. Needless to say he ruined it. Razz It was covered in satin and a few beads on it and he ripped it! Mean bird! Razz

If you lived in the US...bringing your bunnies over wouldn't be a good idea. Razz I have ferrets and...well...they do some bad things to bunnies. Wink Of course I would lock them up though...but there's the risk of stress on your bunnies from their musky odor. Embarassed A predator's scent is a predator's scent!

Your bunnies are super fluffy though...it would be hard to resist touching them for a quick second...holding them would be another story. Wink
Tsuhei
Tsuhei
Review Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by gothicgurrrl Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:14 am

Getting my new bunnie this week Smile

Some Bunnie Pics :)  38596210
Some Bunnie Pics :)  37529510
gothicgurrrl
gothicgurrrl
Forum Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:44 am

That's super cool sarah. I can't wait to see pix of her. I have so many babies in the rabbitry right now, one us a broken black otter, really cute, I'll have to get pix for you. Out if the 10 babies that I can grade for show so far looking like 3 good show prospects, still have 7 more that are only a couple weeks old, eyes not even open so gotta wait another 2 weeks to grade them..., the wait is killing me because both litters are out of mothers that havee me my nationals winner and out of my new himi buck....soooo excited Smile and finally my new himi doe is old enough to breed so were planning that after the new year once o see how much space I have left. Spring is gonna be fun Smile for both of us Wink
Kermit
Kermit
Forum Staff

Forum Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ozziesmum Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:57 am

Beautiful bunnies Sarah, I used to have 3, Teddy a blue angora and Jumbo and Jet full brothers that were Flemish giant cross old english and they were massive.
ozziesmum
ozziesmum
Loyal Member

Status Status : No status yet...
LGF Points LGF Points : 560

Back to top Go down

Post by gothicgurrrl Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:20 am

Kermit wrote:That's super cool sarah. I can't wait to see pix of her. I have so many babies in the rabbitry right now, one us a broken black otter, really cute, I'll have to get pix for you. Out if the 10 babies that I can grade for show so far looking like 3 good show prospects, still have 7 more that are only a couple weeks old, eyes not even open so gotta wait another 2 weeks to grade them..., the wait is killing me because both litters are out of mothers that havee me my nationals winner and out of my new himi buck....soooo excited Smile and finally my new himi doe is old enough to breed so were planning that after the new year once o see how much space I have left. Spring is gonna be fun Smile for both of us Wink

wow Smile I can't wait to see pics! Very Happy Those broken black otters sound adorable Very Happy My neigbour has just gotten a himi netherland buck Very Happy he's a cutie! Very Happy I really hope your PC is fixed soon lol I'm going to another bunnie show on sunday and there's a breeder there that I really want to meet.. and hopefully she'll have some kits soon Smile because I have one spare hutch :P

haha I blame you for my new rabbit show obsession Smile
gothicgurrrl
gothicgurrrl
Forum Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by gothicgurrrl Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:22 am

ozziesmum wrote:Beautiful bunnies Sarah, I used to have 3, Teddy a blue angora and Jumbo and Jet full brothers that were Flemish giant cross old english and they were massive.

thankyou very much Smile
and awww Very Happy I love flemish giants.. I bet they were massive.. my neighbour had a flemish giant that was the same size as a small dog Very Happy
gothicgurrrl
gothicgurrrl
Forum Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:57 am

Nothing wrong with that kind of obsession. My new himi buck Bruce is a doll altho Norman beat him out at the last show. I can't wait to start working with my himis again now that I have some new blood. In getting bored with the chins and squirrels. Shows are a blast, it's all the culling you have to do in between to get the show prospects thats a pain. Thank goodness for the pet shop and my friend's herps.
Kermit
Kermit
Forum Staff

Forum Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down