Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a few quick questions, yes or no?

2 posters

Go down

Just a few quick questions, yes or no? Empty Just a few quick questions, yes or no?

Post by Jordan Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:16 am

Hi, just going through a few settings for the forum and thought, now there are some members, you guys can help make the decisions.
So a few quick questions.

Do you guys want or dont want, or not bothered about the ability to 'Favourite' a thread/forum.

Do you want, not want or not bothered about the ability to change your thread title after its been posted. ... bearing in mind, i can change it anyway... so if it DOES need changing for any reason, i can be asked to do it.

Do you want me to make it so innapropriate words are censored automatically? Or to delete the post and warn the user if any happen to pop up?
The reason im asking is, to censor words, i have to type in all the words that i want it to censor automatically, and thats sort of awkward, long, and what i dont find offensive, others might etc...

Also, is anyone bothered about the ability to have a Topic (thread) description?
Personally im not, but if people are then i'll change it...

One last question, the Chat box at the bottom of the page. Would you prefer it at the bottom or the top? Or on every page.
It does have a link next to it (something like 'Join the chat') which opens it up in a seperate window, and therefore becomes seperate no matter what page you are on, on the forum.

Also, what do you think of the rules? too strict or too leniant?
And also the rank system. I like the idea, i mean obviously i need moderators and what not at some point but personally, i dont like the idea that its called 'Rank' but i can't seem to change that.

Thank you Smile
Jordan
Jordan
Forum Staff

Status Status : The review team rocks!
LGF Points LGF Points : 1923

http://supermorphleos.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Just a few quick questions, yes or no? Empty Re: Just a few quick questions, yes or no?

Post by Kermit Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:20 pm

yes to being able to change the thread name. Being able to update a title after a while can beuseful esp. in the sale section

chat box at the bottom of the page. Honestly chat doesn't get enough traffic to warrant top page status.

Auto sensor is nice and it really shouldn't be that hard to type in the MAJORS if you know what I mean.

topic thread descritpton no idea what that means so don't care either way right now.

favorite threads meh... that's what stickys are for right.

Kermit
Kermit
Forum Staff

Forum Staff

Status Status : Local Housing Authority :)
LGF Points LGF Points : 3307

http://www.RollOverRover.webs.com

Back to top Go down