Leopard Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats Better two females or one of each for living

2 posters

Go down

Whats Better two females or one of each for living Empty Whats Better two females or one of each for living

Post by wiser Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:37 am

I was curious as to what is better... as of right now I only have to homes but three lizards. Am I safer to have the male and female in the same home or the two females? When I purchased the geckos there were all living in the same home five in total.

Also I currently only have one heating pad for about the next four days are they ok to go without one?... Should I use a light to warm the tank?

Thanks

wiser

Status Status : No status yet...
LGF Points LGF Points : 129

Back to top Go down

Whats Better two females or one of each for living Empty Re: Whats Better two females or one of each for living

Post by Kodieh Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:22 am

It depends on the warmth of your house. If you can, you should try and span the heat pad between the two enclosures and house the two females together. Some recommend that you house all leo's seperate, but it's up to you what you want to do.

Just keep in mind that a male/female combo housing will likely result in unwanted breeding.
Kodieh
Kodieh
Forum Staff

Forum Staff

Status Status : College is hard. :(
LGF Points LGF Points : 1943

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1659492989

Back to top Go down