Aggresive Leo?

Go down

Aggresive Leo?

Post by Smiley on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:48 pm

So i have this one leo that every time he sees you he will just open his eyes as wide as he can and just super stare at you for the longest time. So while feeding today i decided to do it back to him and see how HE likes it haha but just a few seconds later he literally tried to jump up and bite my face lol he got no where near but he just leaped like half way across his enclosure lol but he just keeps looking at me like im food.. IM NOT! I tried holding a worm way up where my face was before (way out of his reach) and he still tried to strike at it. Is he just aggressive or could it be something with his vision? Im not really too concerned, he is eating fine, just wondering if this is normal at all for leos
Smiley

LGF Points LGF Points : 283

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aggresive Leo?

Post by asianpersuasion on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:07 pm

Just sounds like a little piggy to me that wants food all the time. I have a young leo thats the same way and she bites me at least once a day when im in there cage not paying attention doing things.

My Pets: 5.17 Leopard Geckos / 2 Juve Chinese Water Dragons / 0.1 Mali Uromastyx / 2.3 Bearded Dragon / 0.2 Pitbulls / 0.1 Boxer / 1 Tiger Oscar / 2 Albino African Cichlid / 2 Electric Blue African Cichlid / 1 Knife Fish / 2 Upside down catfish / 2 Dalmation Mollies /1 Blue Gourami/ 1.1 Budgies
asianpersuasion
Loyal Member

LGF Points LGF Points : 1060

View user profile http://www.wix.com/asianpersuasion529/nocoleopardgeckos

Back to top Go down

Post by Smiley on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:22 pm

Yea i was thinking that too lol its kinda funny, he does it to everyone. Hes just trying to bite everyone's noses off lol.. But its like he has 0 depth perception. He eats fine when they are in his bowl but if you hold it waaaaay out of reach he just goes for it like it was just a few inches away
Smiley

LGF Points LGF Points : 283

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by asianpersuasion on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:41 pm

ya just greedy lol. speaking of being bitten i have been feeding and water all my lizards the last 10-15 mins and guess who bit me while i was putting there worms in there tank LOL never fails she always gets me lol

My Pets: 5.17 Leopard Geckos / 2 Juve Chinese Water Dragons / 0.1 Mali Uromastyx / 2.3 Bearded Dragon / 0.2 Pitbulls / 0.1 Boxer / 1 Tiger Oscar / 2 Albino African Cichlid / 2 Electric Blue African Cichlid / 1 Knife Fish / 2 Upside down catfish / 2 Dalmation Mollies /1 Blue Gourami/ 1.1 Budgies
asianpersuasion
Loyal Member

LGF Points LGF Points : 1060

View user profile http://www.wix.com/asianpersuasion529/nocoleopardgeckos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum