ReptoCal?

Go down

ReptoCal?

Post by nicky.collier1 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:42 pm

I have some ReptoCal with D3, i was reading the ingredients and apperently it has more then just calcium and D3 in it, including A, B, B12, and alot more. Is this a safe "multi vitamin" powder to use? Its the only thing the LPS and Petco close to me carries any more, i even had to start buying cuttle bones to make my plain calcium powder, which was suggested to me by a friend who is a leo breeder. other then the reptocal powder, they sell a few other like zoomed and reptivite, but no plain calcium. I also have plain calcium spray that i add to there water once a month (the water is changed daily of course) about 2 squirts to a whole dish of water. but the issue is i want to make sure the reptocal is a suffeciant vitamin powder to use.

nicky.collier1

Status Status : No status yet...
LGF Points LGF Points : 225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ReptoCal?

Post by nicky.collier1 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:42 pm

Note: they have a dish in there cages of the plain calcium that is left in and added to when it starts getting "low" just snapple bottle caps.

nicky.collier1

Status Status : No status yet...
LGF Points LGF Points : 225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drip55 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:29 am

I use it the pet store told me thats what that use so IM geussing
Drip55
Loyal Member

Status Status : [IMG]https://2img.net/h/i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n554/tonykunz50/jpg.jpg[/IMG]
LGF Points LGF Points : 682

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rickmoss95 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:05 am

just a fyi DRIP, be careful what you listen to as far as pet stores, alot of them dont really know, they go off of a generic 'lizard care sheet' or 'snake care sheet' that groups ALL SPECIES as one, you would be far better off to ask an experienced keeper or breeder. i use repcal calcium and multi vitamin, but will be switching to the repashy pretty soon, probably in the next week or so.
rickmoss95
Valuable Member
Valuable Member

LGF Points LGF Points : 1245

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum